Where do I research or resource bug complaint and fixes? Among so many issues with this latest update (ie freezing, functions missing, functions crashing, etc), few are as annoying and persistent as the incessant prompting for selecting a default home launcher program. No matter how many times I select Touchwiz and choose always, or clear the defaults, reboot, then select touchwiz as default and "always", it keeps popping up asking me to choose. I need to know where to formerly complain.
    03-31-2015 06:27 PM
    Have you tried factory-resetting the device? I have seen a Note 4 updated to Lollipop that doesn't have this issue at all, so it might be a specific issue with your phone.

Unfortunately, for debugging issues like this, things get a bit complicated. 1, Google's release. If it's something that's affecting EVERY Android out there, then there's a Bug report group in Google's page (or you can use the Feedback button in any of their apps). 2, Manufacturer's release. If this is something that is only affecting a certain model (in your case, pertaining to TouchWiz, so it would be Samsung), then the bug must be reported directly to Samsung using their Help button in the Settings or the Contact page on their site. 3, your carrier. If this is a carrier-branded phone, your carrier also makes modifications to the software. So if the bug only happens to a certain model on a particular carrier, then the bug must be reported directly to the carrier and that might be either calling their support line or contacting them through their support pages.
    03-31-2015 06:35 PM
    And calling LolliFlop broken is like calling water wet - everyone but the Marketing department at Google knows that it's a bug that's barely good enough to run a cellphone. The design engineers have probably been crying (or hiding) since 5.0 was released.
    04-01-2015 12:50 AM
    I am lucky. Mine runs better now than it did on KK. It is faster, smoother and the battery life is better. I don't mind the color scheme so much even though it is a bit bright. I switch between Nova and TW. About a 50/50 split, but now that I have found a way to use custom icons on TW I will use it more.
    04-01-2015 06:55 AM
    no idea
    04-01-2015 06:57 AM
    I am lucky. Mine runs better now than it did on KK. It is faster, smoother and the battery life is better. I don't mind the color scheme so much even though it is a bit bright. I switch between Nova and TW. About a 50/50 split, but now that I have found a way to use custom icons on TW I will use it more.
    My exaact experience.
    bassplayrguy likes this.
    04-01-2015 07:36 AM