I just got a Tmobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4. I only installed Accuweather and Snapchat. The phone already seems slow. updates on what I consider useless apps. and my "ram status" hovers between 2.00 - 2.40 out of 2.72 GB. I put the phone is "Power saving mode" which has helped a little. I think I just need to remove some of these useless apps. Any advice? I really want to use it for my job in sales. A little "social media" and maybe the health app is cool. I don't do music, games, movies or tv at all.
    Which ones should I DEFINITELY NOT remove? Which ones are useless?
    04-01-2015 09:59 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Unless you root the phone, you can't remove preinstalled apps--you can only Disable them by going to the App Manager and selecting the app in question. This may still be helpful, though, because if some preinstalled app is hogging RAM, disabling it will prevent it from opening, and therefore prevent it from occupying any active RAM.

That's unusually high RAM usage. Are you using any "RAM booster/cleaner" apps? If so, uninstall them. They're generally useless, and also potentially counterproductive.
    04-01-2015 10:49 AM