Note 4 getting warm on normal use?

Zoura20

Apr 2, 2015
Visit site
It seems that my note 4 gets somewhat warm when i use it on a normal basis just browsing the internet chatting etc. According to cputemp my cpu gets gose from 45-52 degrees celcuis. Not sure if this is a problem i should worry about. I also have to add that i have a somewhat havy screen protector and case on the phone. What are your cpu temps? Are mine normal be sure to leave suggestions on what i should do. Thank you!

Posted via the Android Central App

z06mike

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
As it is, when you use the phone "normally" you will get a little bit of heat. When you put a big case on a phone, it will generate more heat, because there is nowhere for the heat to escape.

z06mike

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Yes, those temps are ok. If you can, take the phone out of the case and see what kind of temps you get under the same usage without the case on. The phone has protection built in, so if it gets too hot it will shut itself off.

Make sure you do this in a safe place, just in case you were to drop your phone. You'd be surprised how many people break phones by taking them out of the case just 1 time!

t11rmh

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
It seems that my note 4 gets somewhat warm when i use it on a normal basis just browsing the internet chatting etc. According to cputemp my cpu gets gose from 45-52 degrees celcuis. Not sure if this is a problem i should worry about. I also have to add that i have a somewhat havy screen protector and case on the phone. What are your cpu temps? Are mine normal be sure to leave suggestions on what i should do. Thank you!

My temps are similar to yours. Nothing to worry about.

Posted via a kicking Note4 on Lollipop.

Zoura20

Apr 2, 2015
Visit site
Thank you all i maged to get the temp down to 40-45 degrees celcuis idk what I did but what ever it was worked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995