Verizon note 4 lollipop, I got it

Bbeelzebub

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
No issues with the update here. I normally do a factory reset afterwards but this time, I just don't have the patience to bother. I'll watch my battery life and if it takes a dive, then make the call.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Don't forget the update also includes Advanced Calling 1.0 which enables VoLTE calling and video calling from the dialer. Tried it out with my wife earlier and it sounds incredible on speakerphone compared to before.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

GregMargie

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
So far...

Keyboard is much better

No lag on recent button

Dialer is pretty damn ugly.

Notifications are better, but that could be a debated point.

Performance is snappier, could just be animations are handled different, but whatever it is, I like it.

Posted via the Android Central App
Well this is encouraging! Did you do a Factory reset or No???? That is the part I really want to avoid.....I know it's probably better for the phone, but URGH hate the thought of having to RE-DO Everything!

twolastnames

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Well this is encouraging! Did you do a Factory reset or No???? That is the part I really want to avoid.....I know it's probably better for the phone, but URGH hate the thought of having to RE-DO Everything!

Not yet, but I'm going to reset tonight, no particular reason, other than I want to.

Mamaluka

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
Wow... I just downloaded and installed the Verizon lollipop update. I think I'm going to go pick the lint out of my bellybutton now.
And this new HD voice thing. That sounds rad. I might even try it if I don't forget all about it when I wake up.
The biggest change... Orange text messages! I didn't realize it at first, but this is what I've been waiting for all my life.

Posted via the Android Central App

bulldogmoe7

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
in know this is a software update but anyone read if it will help the radio at all? been noticing lower than normal signal levels. i work in a new construction site and its soooo bad for signal it drains the hell outa my battery. wondering if anyone has heard.
downloading it now

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12