01-26-2016 05:05 AM
148 ... 3456
tools
    It works on the regular heads up notifications, very well so far.
    First night with alarm clock app displaying time worked great, no battery fully charged pop up stuck on screen.
    Kelly Kearns likes this.
    06-06-2015 07:16 AM
    First night with alarm clock app displaying time worked great, no battery fully charged pop up stuck on screen.
    GREAT! The carrier still needs a complaint though. They shouldn't be allowing any notification that doesn't go away, that the user can't control without getting an app.
    06-06-2015 07:17 AM
    When I put the phone on the wireless charger with clock on the pop up that says wireless charging goes away, only the fully charged pop up stays on.

I will be emailing carrier to report, but for now it is good to have a fix.
    06-06-2015 07:28 AM
    When I put the phone on the wireless charger with clock on the pop up that says wireless charging goes away, only the fully charged pop up stays on.

The fully charged pop up needs to go away. I wonder if that happens on your Maps when navigating?

I will be emailing carrier to report, but for now it is good to have a fix.
    Oh I would call and want a ticket filed also.
    06-06-2015 07:30 AM
    I found an app called Headsoff in the playstore that is supposed to help you turn off certain lockscreen notifications on lollipop. I don't know if it works or if it will help this situation because I haven't used the app. I read some of the reviews and they were good. Just offering a suggestion for those who don't like the new notification system.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I can't thank you enough, I started this post hoping there was something out there to fix this. You offered useful suggestion and it works. Again thank you for useful information, very much appreciated.
    Kelly Kearns and tismydroid like this.
    06-06-2015 07:56 AM
    Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I can't thank you enough, I started this post hoping there was something out there to fix this. You offered useful suggestion and it works. Again thank you for useful information, very much appreciated.
    You're welcome. I'm glad it worked.
    06-06-2015 08:47 AM
    Mine goes away just fine with a swipe.

You can always throw the phone against a wall and it will stop permanently lmao

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
    xocomaox likes this.
    06-07-2015 06:00 PM

It is different with different carriers and with different apps.
    06-07-2015 11:06 PM

Awesome.
    06-07-2015 11:12 PM
    can anyone post some screenshots of headsup with settings ? i cant get it to help
    06-08-2015 03:10 PM
    can anyone post some screenshots of headsup with settings ? i cant get it to help
    Heads up notifications are Notificatons that come up on top of any screen you are on.
    06-08-2015 03:13 PM
    i know that. trying to figure out what settings to use with the app called headsoff.
    06-08-2015 06:31 PM
    i know that. trying to figure out what settings to use with the app called headsoff.
    Ohhhhh.. Well just check the apps you want to use heads up notifications with. The free version only allows "phone" but the $2 version allows you to choose whatever you want.

Here is a couple of screenshots. I want my text to have a pop up window, so I checked that also.
    Attached Thumbnails Lollipop Battery is fully charged notification issue.-1433807855915.jpg   Lollipop Battery is fully charged notification issue.-1433807867091.jpg  
    plumcrazy likes this.
    06-08-2015 06:57 PM
    Well I tried it and so far so good... No pop up when battery is full... Yay!
    06-08-2015 07:50 PM
    Well I tried it and so far so good... No pop up when battery is full... Yay!
    Isn't that nice. Love it.
    Kelly Kearns likes this.
    06-08-2015 09:07 PM
    From the Play Store download:
    BATTERY FULL NOTIFICATION

That should fix it.
    Note: Ignore the people who DO NOT PROVIDE SOLUTIONS, just bark at you here with their ignorant responses that are more annoying than the waking of the screen every night.

I totally agree, it is ridiculous that Samsung & Google designed such horrid operating system that won't give you, the user full access to customize, such as DISABLE ALL PROMPTS,

Here is another dumb thing Samsung Galaxy S5 does: Turns on the screen and prompts when wireless charging is achieved, or when you plug it in. Really???? So stupid. The LED light should just indicate a connection. We don't need to turn off the screen every time there is a connection or connection loss. Terrible job on the Lollipop and unfortunately on the Galaxy S5 and sounds like on the Galaxy S6 even. I am not a fan of the iPhone, but at least apple allows you to DISABLE ALL NOTIFICATIONS.
    plumcrazy likes this.
    06-12-2015 11:17 AM
    From the Play Store download:
    BATTERY FULL NOTIFICATION

That should fix it.
    Note: Ignore the people who DO NOT PROVIDE SOLUTIONS, just bark at you here with their ignorant responses that are more annoying than the waking of the screen every night.

I totally agree, it is ridiculous that Samsung & Google designed such horrid operating system that won't give you, the user full access to customize, such as DISABLE ALL PROMPTS,

Here is another dumb thing Samsung Galaxy S5 does: Turns on the screen and prompts when wireless charging is achieved, or when you plug it in. Really???? So stupid. The LED light should just indicate a connection. We don't need to turn off the screen every time there is a connection or connection loss. Terrible job on the Lollipop and unfortunately on the Galaxy S5 and sounds like on the Galaxy S6 even. I am not a fan of the iPhone, but at least apple allows you to DISABLE ALL NOTIFICATIONS.
    That isn't Samsung and Google, that is a carrier issue. It doesn't happen on AT&T.
    06-12-2015 12:55 PM
    Unplugging the charger is not the point - it should not come in to start with. Who wants to be awakened during the night to find a blinding light on and one that has to be manually removed????
    WalkingHorse likes this.
    06-14-2015 06:48 PM
    Seeing many reviews saying that headsoff isn't working for Samsung note 4 or doesn't work on the lockscreen. I installed th3 free version and didn't notice anything other than the 'download the Pro version " spam notification from the app. I want confirmation it works completely for Verizon Note 4 before paying for it.

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-15-2015 08:56 AM
    Seeing many reviews saying that headsoff isn't working for Samsung note 4 or doesn't work on the lockscreen. I installed th3 free version and didn't notice anything other than the 'download the Pro version " spam notification from the app. I want confirmation it works completely for Verizon Note 4 before paying for it.

It is working fine for me on AT&T. Heads up aren't lockscreen notifications. You have to turn those off on the lockscreen setting. Others have posted in this thread how it worked for their battery full pop up. There are at least two or three others that posted about it in this thread, last week or so.

They did and update yesterday and added the ticker option in the notification bar. So now you not only get the KitKat notification bar, you can have the text scroll across the notification bar if you want.

When I had the free version, I didn't notice any spam about the pro version. It reminded me a few times about the pro version, but it didn't spam. A developer will remind you about their paid version of apps, that is normal. If they have ads, they will do a message every so often reminding you that you can get rid of ads by buying the paid version. You only need the paid version if you want any app besides your incoming calls to have heads up notifications.

I like my text to do a pop up, so that is why I like the pro version. I haven't had a single heads up notification since I installed it. It is only $1.99 and you have a certain amount of time to get a refund on an app you purchase. You can buy it and test it and if it doesn't do what you want, get a refund for your $1.99.
    06-15-2015 10:50 AM
    It is working fine for me on AT&T. Heads up aren't lockscreen notifications. You have to turn those off on the lockscreen setting. .
    If you turn them off, then you get zero notifications on the lockscreen. The notification bar just says Verizon which is useless and annoying.

06-16-2015 07:12 AM
    If you turn them off, then you get zero notifications on the lockscreen. The notification bar just says Verizon which is useless and annoying.

I'm sorry, I don't understand the issue, lockscreen notifications have nothing to do with the status/notification bar Also my phone has other things on the right side of the status bar. What is it you are wanting to show there all the time? Once you clear the notification, it doesn't show in the status/notification bar anymore anyway.. I have never used lockscreen notifications and every notification of mine shows in the status/notification bar. Also, Heads Off now has the option to show the icon and scroll the text of the notification.

Did you not download it and try it and get a refund if you didn't like it?
    06-17-2015 02:06 PM
    I'm confused. Which option works to disable the battery full notification? Thanks!

06-18-2015 11:33 AM
    I'm confused. Which option works to disable the battery full notification? Thanks!

Lollipop Battery is fully charged notification issue.-uploadfromtaptalk1434681703712.jpg

Make sure that isn't checked.
    06-18-2015 09:42 PM
    Ah. Thanks! Actually, on mine, it says "Disable Heads-Up From, so I have to make sure mine IS checked, I guess. That appears to have worked. This is a wonderful thing.
    06-19-2015 08:19 AM
148 ... 3456