Lollipop Battery is fully charged notification issue.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
When I put the phone on the wireless charger with clock on the pop up that says wireless charging goes away, only the fully charged pop up stays on.

I will be emailing carrier to report, but for now it is good to have a fix.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
When I put the phone on the wireless charger with clock on the pop up that says wireless charging goes away, only the fully charged pop up stays on.

The fully charged pop up needs to go away. I wonder if that happens on your Maps when navigating?

I will be emailing carrier to report, but for now it is good to have a fix.

Oh I would call and want a ticket filed also.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I found an app called Headsoff in the playstore that is supposed to help you turn off certain lockscreen notifications on lollipop. I don't know if it works or if it will help this situation because I haven't used the app. I read some of the reviews and they were good. Just offering a suggestion for those who don't like the new notification system.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I can't thank you enough, I started this post hoping there was something out there to fix this. You offered useful suggestion and it works. Again thank you for useful information, very much appreciated.

suav257

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Mine goes away just fine with a swipe.

You can always throw the phone against a wall and it will stop permanently lmao

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
i know that. trying to figure out what settings to use with the app called headsoff.

Ohhhhh.. Well just check the apps you want to use heads up notifications with. The free version only allows "phone" but the $2 version allows you to choose whatever you want.

Here is a couple of screenshots. I want my text to have a pop up window, so I checked that also.

Attachments

• 1433807855915.jpg
    1433807855915.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 35
  • 1433807867091.jpg
    1433807867091.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 35

FloridaPow

Jun 12, 2015
Visit site
From the Play Store download:
BATTERY FULL NOTIFICATION

That should fix it.
Note: Ignore the people who DO NOT PROVIDE SOLUTIONS, just bark at you here with their ignorant responses that are more annoying than the waking of the screen every night.

I totally agree, it is ridiculous that Samsung & Google designed such horrid operating system that won't give you, the user full access to customize, such as DISABLE ALL PROMPTS,

Here is another dumb thing Samsung Galaxy S5 does: Turns on the screen and prompts when wireless charging is achieved, or when you plug it in. Really???? So stupid. The LED light should just indicate a connection. We don't need to turn off the screen every time there is a connection or connection loss. Terrible job on the Lollipop and unfortunately on the Galaxy S5 and sounds like on the Galaxy S6 even. I am not a fan of the iPhone, but at least apple allows you to DISABLE ALL NOTIFICATIONS.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
From the Play Store download:
BATTERY FULL NOTIFICATION

That should fix it.
Note: Ignore the people who DO NOT PROVIDE SOLUTIONS, just bark at you here with their ignorant responses that are more annoying than the waking of the screen every night.

I totally agree, it is ridiculous that Samsung & Google designed such horrid operating system that won't give you, the user full access to customize, such as DISABLE ALL PROMPTS,

Here is another dumb thing Samsung Galaxy S5 does: Turns on the screen and prompts when wireless charging is achieved, or when you plug it in. Really???? So stupid. The LED light should just indicate a connection. We don't need to turn off the screen every time there is a connection or connection loss. Terrible job on the Lollipop and unfortunately on the Galaxy S5 and sounds like on the Galaxy S6 even. I am not a fan of the iPhone, but at least apple allows you to DISABLE ALL NOTIFICATIONS.

That isn't Samsung and Google, that is a carrier issue. It doesn't happen on AT&T.

srojoe

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Unplugging the charger is not the point - it should not come in to start with. Who wants to be awakened during the night to find a blinding light on and one that has to be manually removed????

kirksucks

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Seeing many reviews saying that headsoff isn't working for Samsung note 4 or doesn't work on the lockscreen. I installed th3 free version and didn't notice anything other than the 'download the Pro version " spam notification from the app. I want confirmation it works completely for Verizon Note 4 before paying for it.

Posted via the Android Central App

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Seeing many reviews saying that headsoff isn't working for Samsung note 4 or doesn't work on the lockscreen. I installed th3 free version and didn't notice anything other than the 'download the Pro version " spam notification from the app. I want confirmation it works completely for Verizon Note 4 before paying for it.

Posted via the Android Central App

It is working fine for me on AT&T. Heads up aren't lockscreen notifications. You have to turn those off on the lockscreen setting. Others have posted in this thread how it worked for their battery full pop up. There are at least two or three others that posted about it in this thread, last week or so.

They did and update yesterday and added the ticker option in the notification bar. So now you not only get the KitKat notification bar, you can have the text scroll across the notification bar if you want.

When I had the free version, I didn't notice any spam about the pro version. It reminded me a few times about the pro version, but it didn't spam. A developer will remind you about their paid version of apps, that is normal. If they have ads, they will do a message every so often reminding you that you can get rid of ads by buying the paid version. You only need the paid version if you want any app besides your incoming calls to have heads up notifications.

I like my text to do a pop up, so that is why I like the pro version. I haven't had a single heads up notification since I installed it. It is only $1.99 and you have a certain amount of time to get a refund on an app you purchase. You can buy it and test it and if it doesn't do what you want, get a refund for your $1.99.