Lollipop Battery is fully charged notification issue.

kirksucks

May 26, 2011
Visit site
It is working fine for me on AT&T. Heads up aren't lockscreen notifications. You have to turn those off on the lockscreen setting. .

If you turn them off, then you get zero notifications on the lockscreen. The notification bar just says Verizon which is useless and annoying.

Posted via the Android Central App

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
If you turn them off, then you get zero notifications on the lockscreen. The notification bar just says Verizon which is useless and annoying.

I'm sorry, I don't understand the issue, lockscreen notifications have nothing to do with the status/notification bar Also my phone has other things on the right side of the status bar. What is it you are wanting to show there all the time? Once you clear the notification, it doesn't show in the status/notification bar anymore anyway.. I have never used lockscreen notifications and every notification of mine shows in the status/notification bar. Also, Heads Off now has the option to show the icon and scroll the text of the notification.

Did you not download it and try it and get a refund if you didn't like it?

kirksucks

May 26, 2011
Visit site
On the lockscreen. In Lollipop, if you have a notification, you lose:
-large readable clock
-weather & pedometer (If you're having that displayed. )
You have to pull down the notifications shade to see them or access them anyway so what's the advantage of a giant notification taking up half the screen if you have to unlock or pull down to see anyway?

The old way, you still have your full lockscreen with the information you want. Your notifications are shown as icons in the notification bar. You see you've got email so you swipe down or unlock just like in Lollipop, but you can see your clock in full-size.

If you chose to not show notifications in the lockscreen settings, all you get is the 5tupid carrier badge where notifications should be. Like anyone doesn't know they're on friggin Verizon.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
-large readable clock
You have to pull down the notifications shade to see them or access them anyway so what's the advantage of a giant notification taking up half the screen if you have to unlock or pull down to see anyway?

The old way, you still have your full lockscreen with the information you want. Your notifications are shown as icons in the notification bar. You see you've got email so you swipe down or unlock just like in Lollipop, but you can see your clock in full-size.

If you chose to not show notifications in the lockscreen settings, all you get is the 5tupid carrier badge where notifications should be. Like anyone doesn't know they're on friggin Verizon.

Ok.. And? Not sure what this has to do with a fix for the battery full notification.

Did you try the app or not?

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
-large readable clock

Also I think your lockscreen issue is a Verizon issue.

In my lockscreen, I get exactly what I set it up for, the clock and nothing else on there. I don't get any carrier badge showing on my lockscreen, with lockscreen notifications turned off.

323375c05cb0028e1da2d5ac621e9cd3.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

kirksucks

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Also I think your lockscreen issue is a Verizon issue.

In my lockscreen, I get exactly what I set it up for, the clock and nothing else on there. I don't get any carrier badge showing on my lockscreen, with lockscreen notifications turned off.

//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/29/323375c05cb0028e1da2d5ac621e9cd3.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

If I have no new notifications this is what I see too. Same as your pic but it says Verizon instead of AT&T. If I turn off lockscreen notifications it still shows Verizon in the top left.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
If I have no new notifications this is what I see too. Same as your pic but it says Verizon instead of AT&T. If I turn off lockscreen notifications it still shows Verizon in the top left.

The carrier is always going to be at the top left, has always been there.

I am totally confused at what you are trying to get rid of and what using headsoff messes up for you.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
The carrier is always going to be at the top left, has always been there.

I am totally confused at what you are trying to get rid of and what using headsoff messes up for you.

Kelly, I have seen some people on verizon say that their phones never used to have the carrier information in the top left corner before the update.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Kelly, I have seen some people on verizon say that their phones never used to have the carrier information in the top left corner before the update.
Well my AT&T used to be never, then always and now it is just until I get a notification.

BTW, I'm not sure the issue related to heads up notifications and headsoff app, kirksucks is having? Do you have an idea?

kirksucks

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Basically heads up app doesnt fix this problem. I want notifications in the notifications bar. I never need to see Verizon there. Ever.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Basically heads up app doesnt fix this problem. I want notifications in the notifications bar. I never need to see Verizon there. Ever.

Headsoff has the notification ticker in the status bar, or notifications without the ticker. All my notifications are on the status bar. I even used the ticker for them to scroll, but I don't want to read my notifications scrolling at the top, I only want the icons there.

The carrier badge has nothing to do with Heads Up notifications, so Headsoff wouldn't affect the carrier badge. If my badge shows up, the second I get a notification, it is gone, for a very long time.

This is the newest on headsoff and it has the exact thing you are wanting, notifications in the status bar.

5b0aa06027322fc5f2ca3fdc19d26474.jpg

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Yes -- Heads up will not fix this. Those are two different issues you're describing. If you hate seeing the "Verizon" at the top left your only choice would be to root or complain to Verizon.

If that is what you're talking about (such as AT&T phones say "AT&T at the top left"). I never have seen Verizon do this on any phone so doing it on the Note 4 update would be surprising.

kirksucks

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to see my lockscreen. Not giant notifications.

Am I crazy or did kitkat put notification icons in the top left instead of the carrier?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie