WIFI printing from your Note 4?

fatyank

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Yes. I use Printer Share and HP4500 wireless printer. I've used Printer Share for many years. Printer is a basic all in one type. I got it at Office Max about two years ago for just over $100.

Posted via Android Central App

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Yes. I use printershare app and the official app made for my printer. Comes in handy when I need to print emails and I don't want to boot up the computer.

Posted via the Android Central App

jwt873

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
I don't print that much from the phone, but I've done it the odd time.

I have a Samsung C460 all-in-one scanner & laser printer. With the Samsung Mobile Print App, Samsung Mobile Print .. not only can I print from the phone, but I can operate the scanner using the phone.

grimister

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
I have the Canon all in one photo printer and I just use the Canon app. It lets me use the scanner, print documents and print photos. The only thing it does not do (I haven't needed to from my phone anyway) is print on cd's or dvd's and blu-rays.

ChemMan

May 7, 2013
Visit site
So I am having a bit of a problem finding the printer with the Note 4. So I connect to my internet wireless at the DSL modem. It has 5 ports of wich one of them are wired to a 24 port switch. The Brother MFC-9325 is plugged into one of the ports on the switch. Anybody network savvy enough to tell me how to get Printshare on my Note 4 to find the printer?

juliesdroidsync

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
So I am having a bit of a problem finding the printer with the Note 4. So I connect to my internet wireless at the DSL modem. It has 5 ports of wich one of them are wired to a 24 port switch. The Brother MFC-9325 is plugged into one of the ports on the switch. Anybody network savvy enough to tell me how to get Printshare on my Note 4 to find the printer?

Be certain that your phone is on the same network that your printer is on, if you are in a place like I am where there are two equally strong WiFi signals to choose from .

it might help to shut down and restart the printer.

My printers all connect wirelessly to a wireless access point, and then the wireless access point connects into a 24 port switch.

PrinterShare saw all 3 of my printers right away.

I have 2 Brother printers, and one Canon printer.

so the only thing I can think of is maybe your phone is not actually connected to your wifi, it might just be using mobile data and therefore not on the same network that your printers are, and that's why it can't see them.

Just a guess! When in doubt, reboot everything first before you start beating your head against the wall. there is always time for that later... :)

Posted via the Android Central App

420benz

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I also use printer share but it will not print emails. I noticed you use the oem printer app. Will that print emails and what is the name of the oem app? Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital