Trading the note 4?

Malek J

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I received an offer from someone who wants my note 4 for 2 phones. The xperia z3 and the lg g3. Is this a good offer?

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I received an offer from someone who wants my note 4 for 2 phones. The xperia z3 and the lg g3. Is this a good offer?
They must really want a Note 4 is they are willing to trade two devices for it. They could probably sell both and get a brand new Note 4.

Note in my house!

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Monetarily it makes sense. As long as the ones you're getting are in good condition.

sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4

juliesdroidsync

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Never never never never, ever ever ever ever, buy used electronics. I'm sorry, I don't mean to rain on your parade or what might be a good deal, but there is definitely a reason this guy is trying to unload those two phones. I would stay away. I have never had a successful transaction, ever, buying used electronics, that is why I'm so cynical personally... :)

Posted via the Android Central App

Ambivalencetech

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
Ask for additional $200 if you are still in doubt. I would stick with the note 4 but like others said, it's your call.

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Do the trade then sell both devices and then buy another note 4 and you'll make some money. If they are in good condition.

21stNow

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
These wouldn't happen to be T-Mobile phones that are still under EIP plans, would they? This sounds too good to be true.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I wouldn't do it. And should you decide to do it make sure the phones have clean ESN status. Nothing worse than getting phones you can't activate.

Adawg1203

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site

The only thing that matters is whether you think it's a good offer or not. What are your motives behind entertaining the swap? None if us knows that. To me if you were completely satisfied with the note 4 then you wouldn't entertain the deal.

You have your own personal reasons for pondering such an offer. None of us in this forum is equipped to guide you in making this decision since it's yours to make alone based on your own logic. Whether I or someone else thinks the offer is good or bad isn't going to be the deciding factor in the choice you make. Afterall, we aren't going to be impacted either way.

You have reasons for wanting to make the deal, so I suggest you think long and hard at what makes this so enticing to you before deciding.

Adawg1203

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
Do the trade then sell both devices and then buy another note 4 and you'll make some money. If they are in good condition.

This makes no sense. Swap for 2 devices giving up a note 4. Sell those 2 devices hopefully, for around the same price as a note 4. Then buy another note 4. Uh no.

carlos12001

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
This makes no sense. Swap for 2 devices giving up a note 4. Sell those 2 devices hopefully, for around the same price as a note 4. Then buy another note 4. Uh no.

Right, all that trouble for nothing. Also, I had a g3 on CL for awhile with not one inquiry.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Right, all that trouble for nothing. Also, I had a g3 on CL for awhile with not one inquiry.

In the end they'd get a brand new Note 4 and perhaps make enough profit for a nice case too. ...but it is some hassle.

🔊sub bass radiation is an important comfort food 🎧 n.3

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084