Hi all.

I know this has been an issue with Lollipop updates to other phones, but when I read those forum posts, people are recommending fixes with settings like "interruptions", etc, that I don't see in the Verizon Note 4 Lollipop Sound Settings on my phone.

This morning I overslept and was late to work because the alarm app (Alarm Clock Xtreme) did not sound. When I woke on my own, I picked up my phone and the alarm app was open and displaying the visual alarm, but no sound.

How do I mute all sound while I sleep while still allowing my alarm to sound?
    04-06-2015 10:15 PM
    The alarm sound is set, volume wise, in the alarm app/clock app. All other sounds are set and muted with the volume buttons.
    I just have the alarm sound as loud as I want it and use the volume button to silence or vibrate all others.
    Good Luck!
    Ron
    04-07-2015 02:02 PM
    In Alarm Clock Xtreme, click the 3 dots to the right of the alarm and select "Edit" - scroll all the way down until you see "Advanced Settings" and click that - again, scroll all the way down and you'll see "Play in silent mode" - make sure that is checked - exit that screen and then click "Done" at the top - you need to do that for every alarm you have created too. That should solve the problem (but test it right away, I don't want to be your reason for being late again tomorrow!) :-)
    04-07-2015 02:52 PM