Hello all,

A little while back I had dropped my note 4. It devastated me. Flew right out of my pocket and smashed into the pavement and even skidded for a few feet. Screens fine, some nice gouges on the edges but overall seems ok.

So I don't know if its me being paranoid or what, but I feel as if I may have knocked the antenna around or something. It seems as if I have poor reception, I mean it still works and I'm talking on it all day, but I'm not sure if the reception is at its highest potential. I've also noticed that there has been some weird stuff going on with Bluetooth, I have my moto 360 and Bluetooth headset connected and it seems as if they are disconnecting but are not notifying me. For example, my 360 sometimes does not get notified of anything coming through on my phone. I had a visor mount speaker phone and it was always dropping off and people would say I sound horrible, I replaced that thing multiple times and never had any luck. Just recently purchased an earpiece and haven't heard anyone complain.

I'm looking for some advice and suggestions. Just trying to narrow down the possibilities, should I send my phone in for repair? Or is that a waste of time and potentially a waste of money?

Let me know what you think community! I'm counting on you!
    04-07-2015 10:34 PM
    Personally, I would send it in.

Posted via the Android Central App
    RionDunn likes this.
    04-07-2015 11:30 PM
    Turn the phone off and leave it at home for a day. Charge it up and turn it back on the next day and use it. The exercise could be what you need to get prospective on it. Help you know if it really is broken. Send it in and it will be gone a long time.
    RionDunn likes this.
    04-08-2015 12:43 AM
    Turn the phone off and leave it at home for a day. Charge it up and turn it back on the next day and use it. The exercise could be what you need to get prospective on it. Help you know if it really is broken. Send it in and it will be gone a long time.
    I assumed the OP had insurance on his phone... I didn't even consider being without a phone! If the OP has insurance, I would pay my deductible and send it in. If you have decent insurance, they will send you a replacement right away.
    RionDunn likes this.
    04-08-2015 01:14 PM