Adobe Acrobat DC for biz users

mty msi

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I was reviewing the Adobe Acrobat DC info on their website and updated my N4 Adobe Acrobat to DC & installed the other 2 companion apps (Adobe Fill & Sign DC & Adobe eSign Manager DC) in the link.

Adobe Document Cloud | Acrobat DC Blog

The newly introduced (yesterday) Acrobat DC I think is ground breaking mobile Android/iOS technology in that PDF documents can be signed w/ the N4 stylus. The PC World review says you can't create/send secure (legal) docs for signatures from your phone (formerly Adobe called this feature Echo Sign & it had no Android/iOS component) but I'm not sure about that because the Adobe Fill & Sign DC & Adobe eSign Manager DC Play Store apps appear to me to do exactly that. I haven't had the time yet to fully explore exactly how the mobile apps work.

Review: Adobe Acrobat Pro DC's electronic signatures are its killer app | PCWorld

The cost is $12.99/mo $155.88/yr Standard or $14.99/mo $179.88/yr Pro paid annually. They charge $10 more per month if you want to pay monthly so that's not a viable option. I would be subscribing to the Adobe Acrobat DC anyway to have the Echo Sign functionality on my PC's so it's not an additional expense but rather a lot more functionality on my N4. You also have syncing between PC's/Mac's & your phone (iPads & other tablets too I think).

I'm thinking to get a Bluetooth keyboard & further reduce my mobile footprint because now I can do the same thing on the N4 (I think) that I'm doing on my Lenovo Helix hybrid tablet which has an active digital stylus, filling out contractual legal PDF's & having clients sign them on the screen when I'm onsite.

I'm hoping there are other forum members that are business users like me that will comment on this thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma