After updating my AT&T Note 4 to Lollipop and customizing it to the way I want it (which includes disabling apps I don't want or need), I find that the GPS indicator flashes every few minutes, which is probably taking a hit on battery life. It's also kind of distracting. I went to the settings to turn off Google Location History and Location Reporting, but I only found Location History in the settings menu. I couldn't find Location Reporting anywhere, not in Maps, not in Chrome, nowhere. Turning off Location History made the GPS indicator flash less frequently, but it was still doing it from time to time. Now it's almost driving me crazy whenever it appears.

Am I missing something, or was Location Reporting deliberately left out of the settings menu in Lollipop? Are you able to find Location Reporting in your updated Note 4's?
    04-08-2015 09:13 PM
    Pull from the top with one finger, long press on the GPS icon, press on Mode than on battery saving. That should help.
    Switch to high accuracy when you need navigation.
    04-08-2015 09:20 PM
    Pull from the top with one finger, long press on the GPS icon, press on Mode than on battery saving. That should help.
    Switch to high accuracy when you need navigation.
    Thank you for the suggestion. However, I would like to know if Location Reporting is really missing from the settings (having only Location History) or if it is just my phone.
    04-08-2015 09:38 PM
    This is missing on my Verizon one too. I actually noticed it before I upgraded to Lollipop so I think its a change Google made.
    04-09-2015 11:34 AM