Tried some apps to download content from the internet to Downloads folder in the sdcard - no success. Sames goes with with other folders (Pictures, Music etc.)

I also couldn't delete files from sdcard with native Note 4 file manager.

So what can I do or don't with sdcard in Lollipop?

Thanks!!

Sent from my mobile device
    04-09-2015 03:25 PM
    Try using Solid Explorer File Manager to work with files on the SD Card.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...explorer&hl=en
    04-09-2015 03:32 PM
    i believe since Kitkat upgrade Google won't allow you to write to your micro sd card. The only way of doing it is by connecting to your pc\mac. You can move your apps file over if it allows you too otherwise only use for the micro sd is storing music, photos and videos etc... hahah I just tried it too wow i didn't expect that one myself I can't believe they won't allow you to delete files on SD pretty stupid.
    04-09-2015 03:40 PM
    i believe since Kitkat upgrade Google won't allow you to write to your micro sd card. The only way of doing it is by connecting to your pc\mac. You can move your apps file over if it allows you too otherwise only use for the micro sd is storing music, photos and videos etc... hahah I just tried it too wow i didn't expect that one myself I can't believe they won't allow you to delete files on SD pretty stupid.
    Touch "My Files", hit "SD Card"...easy...

Posted via the Verizon Note 4
    04-10-2015 02:22 AM
    They loosened the restrictions greatly in Lollipop. What applies to KitKat no longer applies to Lollipop.
    04-10-2015 06:02 AM
    i don't think so cause i'm unable to add album art to my music when it's stored on my micro sd card.
    04-10-2015 07:28 AM