09-10-2015 02:42 PM
39 12
tools
    I am actually very disappointed that this app won't update. It looks to track more than what the current S Health app tracks, like finally water intake, and sports, which I suppose you could use for any workout. I wish Samsung had its act together. The updated version is on the S6, which is maybe why we are not getting it yet. Anything to get a consumer to buy something new.

04-13-2015 11:18 AM
    I am actually very disappointed that this app won't update. It looks to track more than what the current S Health app tracks, like finally water intake, and sports, which I suppose you could use for any workout. I wish Samsung had its act together. The updated version is on the S6, which is maybe why we are not getting it yet. Anything to get a consumer to buy something new.

yes, it has all of that but I'm good with the older version. Weird that mine updated. Now says incompatible
    skatergirl likes this.
    04-13-2015 12:59 PM
    I wish I would have known about that short window when the update was available. Wish you could NFC it to me, lol.
    04-13-2015 02:55 PM
    With the update, can you enter in workouts now? I would like to add in my runs on the treadmill.

Note in my house!
    04-13-2015 03:29 PM
    With the update, can you enter in workouts now? I would like to add in my runs on the treadmill.

Note in my house!
    I only had it 2 days before I rolled the update back. It had a bunch of extra stuff Skatergirl mentioned. Don't recall seeing anywhere workouts could be entered.
    04-13-2015 05:40 PM
    I called Samsung today. The rep told me the update was pulled to fix the bugs.

Posted via the Android Central App
    PlanetPluto7 likes this.
    04-14-2015 10:01 PM
    I called Samsung today. The rep told me the update was pulled to fix the bugs.

Posted via the Android Central App
    great, that means mine will eventually update again..........
    04-15-2015 07:13 AM
    Looking at the video posted, it looks like a feature I have always wanted is coming to the app. I often run on the treamill and would like to track those runs. Now I can use another app that will feed into S-health.

Note in my house!
    skatergirl likes this.
    04-15-2015 07:24 AM
    I only had it 2 days before I rolled the update back. It had a bunch of extra stuff Skatergirl mentioned. Don't recall seeing anywhere workouts could be entered.
    Rong21, how did you get it to roll back? I hate the updated version on my Note 4 & wonder if it's doable. I like the old version w/the "circle". Thanks.
    05-26-2015 09:04 PM
    Rong21, how did you get it to roll back? I hate the updated version on my Note 4 & wonder if it's doable. I like the old version w/the "circle". Thanks.
    It's an exercise in futility. You will lose any data since you updated and will end up getting updated again. I woke up and my phone had re updated to the new. I finally said the heck with it and use Endomondo.
    05-27-2015 06:06 AM
    It's an exercise in futility. You will lose any data since you updated and will end up getting updated again. I woke up and my phone had re updated to the new. I finally said the heck with it and use Endomondo.
    It is coming from 2 possible sources. If you've got apps to auto update in either Play Store or Samsung apps store it'll auto update from 1 of them. Make sure auto is off on both app markets. Make sure to manually uncheck those specific apps for auto as well.
    As far as losing data, do you have auto backup checked? Mine was initially gone but showed back up after a couple of days. I've got mine set to auto backup once a day and did a manual backup before restoring the app back to factory.
    Hope that helps.

Support Our Troops !!!
    <><
    Beast Mode 4
    PlanetPluto7 and rong21 like this.
    05-27-2015 07:32 AM
    It must be the worst update ever with the scoreboards now having apparently disappeared for no reason at all and the look and feel is infinitely poorer than the last version - on what planet is this superior? Do these guys actually test the app before releasing new versions?

Samsung - get your act together and reinstate the scoreboards or at least make them easy to find!
    06-03-2015 02:44 PM
    I realize things change constantly but I dislike the update to my S-Health App. I can't find the scoreboards telling me how far I have run overall.
    Can someone tell me where it is?
    09-10-2015 02:37 PM
    Like you NOT impressed! Can't find Scoreboard and it is the most important motivational part of the whole program. No Scoreboard - no S Health in my future! !!
    rong21 likes this.
    09-10-2015 02:42 PM
39 12