This morning my emails suddenly stopped coming to my note 4. The only way they do come is if I manually check them. I have it set up to sync every 15 mins. I keep getting a msg that sync is off for one acct when it's really on but the other accts aren't syncing either. I haven't changed anything. How can I fix this? I get a lot of emails and it's annoying having to keep checking it. Thanks.
    04-10-2015 09:58 PM
    This morning my emails suddenly stopped coming to my note 4. The only way they do come is if I manually check them. I have it set up to sync every 15 mins. I keep getting a msg that sync is off for one acct when it's really on but the other accts aren't syncing either. I haven't changed anything. How can I fix this? I get a lot of emails and it's annoying having to keep checking it. Thanks.
    I stopped using the native email app for the same reason. Mine were push through gmail, exchange and yahoo. All did this. The gmail ACCTS were set to push, yet they were still delayed. I installed several other email apps including gmail and they would get my messages right away on the other apps. It's definitely not just your phone. My wife's N4 does the same thing. She just lives with it. I have six ACCTS and need my messages as soon as they are sent, not hours later. Time is money!

I currently use TypeMail but CloudMail is a good alternative. Both setup and sync fine.

sent from my Samsung GALAXY Note® 4
    04-10-2015 10:19 PM