What's the shortcut to launch the camera in Lollipop?

BullGuard8

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
but when I unlock my phone, it always defaults to the apps screen, so I have to press the Home Button THEN press the camera icon, I was hoping there is a faster physical shortcut on my phone to launch it

atakin77

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
You can install an app called Home2 Shortcut which will allow you to double tap the home key to go straight to the camera (root not required).

Bosbouer

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
but when I unlock my phone, it always defaults to the apps screen, so I have to press the Home Button THEN press the camera icon, I was hoping there is a faster physical shortcut on my phone to launch it

There should be an option in the Lockscreen/display settings to launch the camera from the Lockscreen.

pappcam

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site

That's sort of odd. When I unlock my phone it goes back to whatever screen it was on when it was locked.

donebrasko

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
You can install an app called Home2 Shortcut which will allow you to double tap the home key to go straight to the camera (root not required).

Thanks I have been looking for this! The main thing why I was jealous of the s6

Posted via the Android Central App

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

Sadly this app did not work for me.
I had the shake option with my old Maxx. I really miss that feature.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma