I just left the Verizon store. The Galaxy S6 is not all that great. However, it is a good attempt in the right direction. I'm hoping the Note 5 will be a better design.

Posted via the Android Central App
    skatergirl likes this.
    04-12-2015 03:15 PM
    Is it a good phone? Yes, great phone too.
    Does it have a chance to replace my Note 4? No way. Note 4 is the ninja of all phones

04-12-2015 06:44 PM
    Does it have a chance to replace my Note 4? No way. Note 4 is the ninja of all phones

The phone feels too glassy. I like the build quality of my note 4. I just hope they don't head in that direction with the note 5.

04-12-2015 07:46 PM
    A this point there is no such thing as a really bad phone. Samsung is making great stuff and I'd love an S6. I have the note 4 and I returned my Note Edge to get it - glad I did but that was a cool phone. G3 is awesome. The Motos are all good, with Turbo kickiing the Xs ****. Dare I say it, the iPhone is looking better now, and even BB is getting very good. WP not so much - that's a pretty confused platform but I'd be happy with them if Amazon would fix their Kindle app for Windows Phone - that's essential for me. M8/9 is great, but way too tall. Boomsound is so not worth it.

I fee stupid because the N4 is such a good looking phone that I put a case on it to keep it good looking. So now all I can see is the case. Ugh.

I'll tell you what I'd buy in a hot second. Take the G3.. Make it SMALLER. Give me a 5 inch G3 with controls on the back and that screen, antenna, sound put it all in a small body - the G3 takes a BIG screen and puts it in a small(ish) body. Imagine that design shrunk down to something thta fits a pocket as well as the older 4.7" phones did. I'd be very very VERY happy.
    04-12-2015 08:04 PM

The note 4 is great but I ordered my s6 edge and it will be here tomorrow... I'm willing to make a change and try something new... I've had the note 4 since launch and its boring to me at this point

04-12-2015 09:23 PM
    I have had the S6 edge for a couple of days and so far i like it, it's a really good phone imo, only real cons for me is non-removable battery, and no sd card slot.

Sent from my S6 Edge
    04-12-2015 09:37 PM
    The note 4 is great but I ordered my s6 edge and it will be here tomorrow... I'm willing to make a change and try something new... I've had the note 4 since launch and its boring to me at this point

you know "since launch" was like 5 months ago right? to me the s6 is a downgrade. smaller screen, no s pen, some camera tests even put the Note 4 ahead of the s6

04-12-2015 09:43 PM
    I was tempted to purchase the S6 today but I chose not to. I felt like the phone was very small in the hands. I too felt like it would be a downgrade for me.

04-12-2015 09:55 PM
    No removable battery..no sd card slot. No thanks. And ive read several leaks about the Note5..some say its gonna be like the S6 and some dont. If its like the S6 ill jump ship to another flagship phone with the features that i want. To each his own i guess..

Rmedy21 likes this.
    04-13-2015 07:38 AM