So I bought my unlocked Tmobile Note 4 last month and I brought it over to straight talk using the bring your own phone kit. When I brought it over, I had no problems I've been with ST for 4 years and had no problems. Fast forward a couple of weeks and all of a sudden my phone said I had no service on it. I just paid the phone bill 4 days ago. I call customer service and it's been so horrible ever since. I've turned this phone off and on so many times and ways I feel like I did everything. They even gave me a new SIM card. But everytime I turn this phone off or on its either looking for service or it says no service. And everytime I make a call is says not registered to a network. Is there anything I can do? Do I need to fiddle around with the APN settings some more?
    04-12-2015 04:06 PM
    Maybe have straight talk replace the phone for you, that's what Verizon usually does if they can't trouble shoot it on the phone.

Had a brain fart, your on prepaid so imagine straight talk isn't going to replace your phone. Sorry about that
    04-12-2015 05:22 PM
    The APN has nothing to do with the phone registering to the network. Get on ST's Facebook page and post a request for assistance. They can reprovision your account, which will probably fix it if it's no their end. It could also be on your end - a defective phone. It should still be under warranty.
    04-12-2015 06:13 PM