Where can I find a detailed guide or manual?

Sandy G

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I just got my Note 4. So far, I love it. I want to be a power user, for lack of a better term. I want to find out all the tricks and cool stuff this phone can do without having to dig through eight gazillion posts or watch any videos. I've played with the phone a bit, but I think it will be easier just to read stuff; there's a lot to learn. I can't find anything on the forum, but maybe I am looking in the wrong place. Thanks for any guidance; I appreciate you guys!

Bosbouer

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
In settings navigate to help. There is a complete user manual there. It is interactive.

If you want a paper manual download from Samsung. com in the support section.

Sandy G

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Thanks you guys!!! :)
Hey, I found this last night. B Diddy, is it the same as your link? Or too much b.s.? 51 Galaxy Note 4 Tips & Tricks

It's easier for me to read a whole page like this, on my laptop rather than on my phone. I think you mean this one is the interactive one? I have GSM, not CDMA, so I would hope it applies to my T-Mobile phone too.

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 User Guide (but for Sprint not T Mobile) . Is that what you mean, Bob?

I found the Samsung guide too. http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/201409/20140926113431077/SM-N910_UM_EU_Kitkat_Eng_Rev.1.0_140926.pdf

I think that might be the same thing that was in the box with the phone, but I will print it out. 181 pages, maybe not! ;)

Much appreciated.

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
That one is different from the Android Central article I linked you to. But I'm sure it's helpful.

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
go to youtube and search tips and tricks for note 4....there's some great videos that will walk you through the features!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
menblattcard