Every time I look I find something else amazing this phone can do. I've only had it three days now. Comparing it to my Nexus 5 I have had for a year... oh my goodness, just wow. I see how effing cool this phone is already.

Now.... tell me the absolutely coolest thing you found that your Note 4 can do.
    Tatt2014 and skatergirl like this.
    04-13-2015 02:38 PM
    For me it's the 'neon mode' it enters when on full-on sunlight. A lot of people don't like it, but I find it useful. But what I like about it is that it's like magic! Try using it with a white background and then have it out in the sun to see what I mean. Just wave your hand so that your finger's shadow is on the screen. It's weird, but shadows turn into highlights on the screen.
    logik brooklyn and Sandy G like this.
    04-13-2015 02:51 PM
    04-13-2015 03:36 PM
    For me it's the 'neon mode' it enters when on full-on sunlight. A lot of people don't like it, but I find it useful. But what I like about it is that it's like magic! Try using it with a white background and then have it out in the sun to see what I mean. Just wave your hand so that your finger's shadow is on the screen. It's weird, but shadows turn into highlights on the screen.
    I love that...super useful

Posted via the Android Central App
    Sandy G and SpookDroid like this.
    04-13-2015 04:33 PM
    Useful as lighters at a daytime outdoor concert
    Sandy G likes this.
    04-13-2015 04:49 PM
    Oooh! Neon!!! Can't wait to see it And Doc WIlliams, thanks for your Coolest Features, much appreciated!! So far the coolest thing to me is that I haven't even begun to find all the awesomeness, but everything I try has been amazing.

I love Google Music All Access, but Milk Money definitely is easier to use... haven't done much with it yet. Do you guys like it?
    04-14-2015 05:00 PM
    Galaxy NOTE 4 Advanced TIPS & TRICKS, HACKS- Part 2 | Gadgets Portal:

Check out this video if you haven't already..pretty cool things on there
    Sandy G, SpookDroid and geekaren like this.
    04-14-2015 05:10 PM
    Oooh! Neon!!! Can't wait to see it And Doc WIlliams, thanks for your Coolest Features, much appreciated!! So far the coolest thing to me is that I haven't even begun to find all the awesomeness, but everything I try has been amazing.

I love Google Music All Access, but Milk Money definitely is easier to use... haven't done much with it yet. Do you guys like it?
    I also liked Milk Music a lot...until I started using my Chromecast so much more and found out that Milk isn't compatible
    04-14-2015 06:31 PM
    If I am doing something on my phone 9 can still take a call. Or read a text or my work groupme. I have had t h e Note2 3 and now the 4...just gets better

Posted via the Android Central App
    Sandy G likes this.
    04-14-2015 11:14 PM