After the lollipop update--they removed the blocking mode. PRIOR to this update you could set your phone to not disturb and allow custom list of people & time schedule to bypass....With the NEW update it works like Iphone (BOOOO) it only lets you set Do not disturb and it gives you only the choice of everyone or starred people... Why downgrade this feature? Can I remove the update and go backwards???
    04-14-2015 08:06 AM
    It may be that they received feedback that customers preferred the iPhone-like approach. As far as going back, if you root the phone there are Kit Kat based roms you can apply.

📐Welcome to the Dark. From the Note Edge.🍷
    04-14-2015 09:31 AM
    After the lollipop update--they removed the blocking mode. PRIOR to this update you could set your phone to not disturb and allow custom list of people & time schedule to bypass....With the NEW update it works like Iphone (BOOOO) it only lets you set Do not disturb and it gives you only the choice of everyone or starred people... Why downgrade this feature? Can I remove the update and go backwards???
    it's there....it's under sound and notifications and is appropriately called "do not disturb"
    jimd1050 likes this.
    04-14-2015 09:52 AM