Soo according to this guy from tmobile (sr product manager) said we are going it the update in 3-4 weeks. I honestly think its unacceptable that we have to wait this long. What do you guys think)

04-16-2015 08:45 PM
    If this is true, I sincerely hope it's 5.1 and not one of the earlier versions. I love TMO, but this is, indeed, a ridiculous delay, otherwise.
    geekaren likes this.
    04-16-2015 08:55 PM
    I agree with you. I hope it comes out earlier than that. I dont want to wait another month.

Sent from my Frost White T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4
    04-16-2015 09:00 PM
    Does that say good news? We have waiting long enough. Another 3 to 4 weeks is crazy!

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-16-2015 09:03 PM
    It's disappointing but Im perfectly happy with my phone as it is, and I figure the longer the wait, the less likely it will have problems.
    Ntchwaidumela and geekaren like this.
    04-16-2015 09:04 PM
    Trust me.. You don't want lollipop. Stick to kit kat.
    04-16-2015 10:52 PM
    I donwloaded it to my previous phone (note 3) and i really like it.

04-17-2015 12:21 AM
    I'm not really hard pressed for the update. I'm sure it Will be great, but my Note 4 is working flawlessly. I have no complaints.
    BarfingMonkey likes this.
    04-17-2015 02:48 AM
    I hope it comes out earlier than that. I dont want to wait another month.
    What is it that we are truly waiting for that is a must have? I'm sure there are some nice aesthetic changes, but other than those, what are the benefits of the update?
    04-17-2015 02:51 AM
    I donwloaded it to my previous phone (note 3) and i really like it.

I have it running perfectly on my two year old Nexus 4. I didn't do a reset or anything, it just worked perfectly after the upgrade.
    04-17-2015 03:32 AM
    What is it that we are truly waiting for that is a must have? I'm sure there are some nice aesthetic changes, but other than those, what are the benefits of the update?
    Smart Lock is an awesome Lollipop feature. For those who have not heard of Smart Lock it allows you to use trusted Bluetooth devices or locations to keep your phone unlocked. I use my Gear Fit watch as my trusted device so as long as the phone is near me it stays unlocked. If I drop the phone and it leaves the vicinity of the watch it will lock so it is safe as well as a major convenience feature.

I am with Verizon and have had Lollipop for a few weeks now. I did need a factory reset afterwards, which was not unexpected, and the phone runs great. The factory reset was due to battery drain.

geekaren and thatdude93 like this.
    04-17-2015 07:50 AM
    Smart Lock is an awesome Lollipop feature. For those who have not heard of Smart Lock it allows you to use trusted Bluetooth devices or locations to keep your phone unlocked. I use my Great Fit watch as my trusted device so as long as the phone is near me it stays unlocked. If I drop the phone and it leaves the vicinity of the watch it will lock so it is safe as well as a major convenience feature.

I am with Verizon and have had Lollipop for a few weeks now. I did need a factory reset afterwards, which was not unexpected, and the phone runs great. The factory reset was due to battery drain.

That does sound like a cool feature. However, it doesn't seem to be something that I couldn't easily wait for.
    04-17-2015 07:52 AM
    Smart Lock is an awesome Lollipop feature. For those who have not heard of Smart Lock it allows you to use trusted Bluetooth devices or locations to keep your phone unlocked. I use my Gear Fit watch as my trusted device so as long as the phone is near me it stays unlocked. If I drop the phone and it leaves the vicinity of the watch it will lock so it is safe as well as a major convenience feature.

That makes me want it even more lol

skatergirl likes this.
    04-17-2015 08:06 AM
    It's disappointing but Im perfectly happy with my phone as it is, and I figure the longer the wait, the less likely it will have problems.
    Hopefully, that's the case. But I just don't trust the carriers to do the right thing...until they get a bucketload of complaints.
    04-17-2015 12:15 PM
    The update needs to hurry up

Posted via Note 4
    04-18-2015 07:28 AM
    Lollipop 5.02 is causing big battery issues on many phone models right now. Hope it's 5.1 or there may be some battery drain issues that appear out of nowhere.
    geekaren likes this.
    04-18-2015 08:30 AM
    That's for **** man..

04-18-2015 10:09 AM
    Well it better be flawless if they are taking that long to release it. Hopefully it comes out before that.
    Techno-guy likes this.
    04-18-2015 11:11 AM