Alright so I tried hard reset and my battery hasn't gotten any better...Since the lollipop update the battery life is absolute garbage...I know there are many posts on this but it's ridiculous...I can't even get through a day anymore with moderate usage...then I tried wiping the cache and that didn't work...battery pulled it and every time I do that my battery percentage is higher than it was before I pulled the battery...In other words if it's 80 percent I'll battery pull and it will be at 85 and the drain is ridiculous...any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated..

Posted via the Android Central App
    catberryday likes this.
    04-17-2015 04:37 PM
    Bring the phone into your carrier and ask them to figure it out and fix it, or replace the phone. It's their update, so their liability, and it's not something that happens to every Note 4, so it's either a corrupted update or a bad phone. (Or you have a rogue app or bad cell signal eating battery, but I assume you've already eliminated the easy stuff.)
    04-17-2015 04:48 PM
    It is possible that either you battery is in need of calibration, or it is damaged.

What kind of screen on time you are getting on a charge?
    04-17-2015 04:54 PM
    Bring the phone into your carrier and ask them to figure it out and fix it, or replace the phone. It's their update, so their liability, and it's not something that happens to every Note 4, so it's either a corrupted update or a bad phone. (Or you have a rogue app or bad cell signal eating battery, but I assume you've already eliminated the easy stuff.)
    Yes I agree if your battery percentage goes up after you pull the battery then you need either call your carrier or bring it to one of their stores. If all else fails bring it to your local Best Buy and if they have a Samsung Rep there he or she can flash Kit Kat back on to your phone.

What carrier are you on BTW?

Posted via the AT&T Note 4
    04-17-2015 04:59 PM
    Yes I agree if your battery percentage goes up after you pull the battery then you need either call your carrier or bring it to one of their stores. If all else fails bring it to your local Best Buy and if they have a Samsung Rep there he or she can flash Kit Kat back on to your phone.

What carrier are you on BTW?
    They can't flash kitkat can they? ?...I have AT&T and I bought this phone off Amazon...the battery drain is terrible I don't even know where to start

04-17-2015 05:03 PM
    They can't flash kitkat can they? ?...I have AT&T and I bought this phone off Amazon...the battery drain is terrible I don't even know where to start

Yes I am almost positive they can. You should call your local Best Buy and ask if they have a Samsung Rep in store. I know my local Best Buy has one and that's where I bought my Note 4 from. I have AT&T also and my battery life is noticeably better than it was on Kit Kat.

04-17-2015 06:21 PM
    Yes I am almost positive they can. You should call your local Best Buy and ask if they have a Samsung Rep in store. I know my local Best Buy has one and that's where I bought my Note 4 from. I have AT&T also and my battery life is noticeably better than it was on Kit Kat.

Do you mean ur battery life is better on kitkat or on lollipop because it's terrible on lollipop? ?

04-17-2015 07:44 PM
    My battery life is better on Lollipop then it was on Kit Kat. I haven't had any issues with my phone since the update.

04-17-2015 08:40 PM