no notification led and no sound when receive mms..

Apr 17, 2015
Visit site
hello there
...sorry but when sent me mms my new note4 sm-n910f didnt show me that i have a message didnt work the notofication led didnt work the sound...only if i go in to the messages i see that there is a closed mms ...and then i open the data to see the picture abd then close the data again...ITS OK WITH THE MANUALLY OPEN BUT I DONT KNOW WHEN THEY SENT ME.
i remenber when i have the note 3 i sent and receive mms normally and auto.
all the setting from my provider are ok..something missing guys and i dont know...HELP PLEASE....AND THANK YOU

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I assume you've already made sure all of the notification settings are correct--both in the Settings>Notifications menu and the Messaging app's settings menu, right?

Apr 17, 2015
Visit site
i did that you say but not fix the problem....and with the 4.4.4 and now with 5.0.1 is the same situation..only when i receive the mms i dont have any notifications and inside the app exists the closed mms.....

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Not really sure what's causing the problem. This is only with MMS, and not with SMS, correct? And your mobile data is on, and connecting to the web without any problems?

Apr 17, 2015
Visit site
only with mms is the problem...the data works perfect..if i open the data the mms is open inside the app and the notifications works...but the notifications MUST work and without data open...i dont know if this happend from some bug of 5.0.1???
my sim card is new i replace the old one..same problem..i put in another sim same situation...today i put in a friends sim whats up and it works..then i put mine and NOT again...from my carrier the say is all ok with the new and the old sim card..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheOzarks