05-04-2015 07:10 PM
47 12
tools
    Credit cards also.

Sent from my T-Mobile Galaxy S4
    04-22-2015 11:43 AM
    OK, so when you transfer money from your bank account how long does it take to show up in your Google wallet account?

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-22-2015 12:44 PM
    Yes, you can tie it to your account and tell it which to use first.

I'm liking that offering. Thanks for the info!

OK, so when you transfer money from your bank account how long does it take to show up in your Google [W]allet account?

Same here.
    04-22-2015 03:34 PM
    OK, so when you transfer money from your bank account how long does it take to show up in your Google wallet account?

Anyone????

04-22-2015 03:44 PM

One would hope that it links to your debit card and the money is transferred virtually immediately, the same as if you were using that physical debit card. One would hope that.
    04-22-2015 06:13 PM
    In this day and age why do I have to put my money in google account to use it. Why cant it link right to my bank account so the transactions come from my bank since I use Quicken.
    You don't need to put money in your account. I only use my credit card from Google wallet

04-22-2015 09:39 PM
    You don't need to put money in your account. I only use my credit card from Google wallet

Ok, say I send someone money. How long does it take to show up in their account?

04-22-2015 10:09 PM
    Ok, say I send someone money. How long does it take to show up in their account?

Can not say. Never used Google wallet that way yet.

04-23-2015 12:58 AM
    I add money on my account from my and my wife's bank account and it shows up instantly.

Kjthomas0724 likes this.
    04-23-2015 02:58 AM
    Okay I received this today:

Now what?
    05-02-2015 11:59 PM
    Anyone here know why this is happening?

05-03-2015 01:27 AM
    Okay I received this today:

http://i.imgur.com/hBRAmeml.jpg?1

Now what?
    U can use that to get money out of atms and make payments if u don't have your phone or if the store doesn't have an nfc machine.

Neo_ii_Droid likes this.
    05-03-2015 01:19 PM
    Still trying to figure out the "unable to select funding source" in the Tap and Pay Settings.
    05-03-2015 05:48 PM
    Still trying to figure out the "unable to select funding source" in the Tap and Pay Settings.
    I haven't received my card yet so I haven't got that far. I hope someone is able to help u soon.

05-03-2015 05:55 PM

I've sent money from my gmail to a friend gmail, which is basically a Google wallet fund transfer, and it is pretty close to immediate that they receive it.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4
    05-03-2015 08:50 PM

I add money on my account from my and my wife's bank account and it shows up instantly.

I've sent money from my gmail to a friend gmail, which is basically a Google wallet fund transfer, and it is pretty close to immediate that they receive it.

I've transferred $10.00USD from my bank checking account to my recently acquired GW just to see how instant it transfers. Maybe since this would be my first go 'round with it, it took about 2 minutes or so before I saw it available in my Google Wallet. So I'd say that's fast.

Now still looking for an answer to the above question I posted.
    05-03-2015 09:03 PM
    I've transferred $10.00USD from my bank checking account to my recently acquired GW just to see how instant it transfers. Maybe since this would be my first go 'round with it, it took about 2 minutes or so before I saw it available in my Google Wallet. So I'd say that's fast.

Now still looking for an answer to the above question I posted.
    Maybe it's banking dependent. When I use my credit union, it transfers within seconds. When I use Chase, it can be seconds or days depending on the amount which doesn't happen on through my credit union.

05-03-2015 09:04 PM
    And Google just added that u can only add money to your account through a bank card only. U used to be able to use credit and prepaid cards also.

05-03-2015 10:32 PM
    Just curious here. Is Google Wallet akin to PayPal in that if there's no money in the account, one could still use to pay since it's linked to a primary bank account that it'll withdraw from?
    Anyone here know why this is happening?

http://i.imgur.com/EG0Cka9l.png?1
    So after looking at the FAQs on Google Wallet regarding Tap and Pay, I've come to the conclusion that one's ATM/Debit/MC/Visa can only be linked to T&P for payment. Use of the GWC for T&P is not permissible at this time(?)

And no on the instant pay from checking account link to GW if GW balance is $0 like PayPal. The Google Wallet has to have a dollar amount balance for purchases.
    05-03-2015 10:53 PM
    Remember - Bitcoin was designed to be absolutely safe too. So were credit cards originally. We've been clipping coins since metal money was invented, and someone will always find a way to cheat a few cents here and there out of any medium of exchange we come up with.
    05-03-2015 11:22 PM
    In this day and age why do I have to put my money in google account to use it. Why cant it link right to my bank account so the transactions come from my bank since I use Quicken.
    You can, but also have the option to link it to a credit card and not use a bank account.

05-04-2015 04:35 AM
    So after looking at the FAQs on Google Wallet regarding Tap and Pay, I've come to the conclusion that one's ATM/Debit/MC/Visa can only be linked to T&P for payment. Use of the GWC for T&P is not permissible at this time(?)

And no on the instant pay from checking account link to GW if GW balance is $0 like PayPal. The Google Wallet has to have a dollar amount balance for purchases.
    Ummmm u can still make payments if your Google account is 0$. As long as u have money on your bank account u are fine.

05-04-2015 07:10 PM
47 12