Anyone keep money in their Note 4?

ChemMan

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Did anyone transfer money from their Serve (AE) card into their Google Wallet? If so How, I still have about $100 in Serve.

Is there any advantage to keeping the Serve card/account?

Therealm80

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
In this day and age why do I have to put my money in google account to use it. Why cant it link right to my bank account so the transactions come from my bank since I use Quicken.

Kjthomas0724

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
OK, so when you transfer money from your bank account how long does it take to show up in your Google wallet account?

Posted via the Android Central App

leerandall

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
OK, so when you transfer money from your bank account how long does it take to show up in your Google wallet account?

One would hope that it links to your debit card and the money is transferred virtually immediately, the same as if you were using that physical debit card. One would hope that.

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
In this day and age why do I have to put my money in google account to use it. Why cant it link right to my bank account so the transactions come from my bank since I use Quicken.

You don't need to put money in your account. I only use my credit card from Google wallet

Neo_ii_Droid

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Okay I received this today:

hBRAmeml.jpg

Now what?

min_is_3

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Ok, say I send someone money. How long does it take to show up in their account?

I've sent money from my gmail to a friend gmail, which is basically a Google wallet fund transfer, and it is pretty close to immediate that they receive it.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995