My alarm widget on my Note 4 no longer shows the option to apply an alarm to certain days of the week. In the past I saw M T W T F S S and I could just press the days I wanted. Now, for some reason all I see is TOMORROW and those days of the week option is not there anymore. I can't for the life of me sort out how to bring it back. Any ideas?
    04-20-2015 09:26 AM
    My alarm widget on my Note 4 no longer shows the option to apply an alarm to certain days of the week. In the past I saw M T W T F S S and I could just press the days I wanted. Now, for some reason all I see is TOMORROW and those days of the week option is not there anymore. I can't for the life of me sort out how to bring it back. Any ideas?
    Do you see anywhere an option for "repeat", perhaps in a drop down menu. Usually you have to select repeat before having options like work days, weekends, or individual days. Perhaps not before but maybe now after the update.
    ^
    ^
    ^
    What VidJunky stated above.

Here's what it may look like on yours:

Hope it all works out for you!
    Do you see anywhere an option for "repeat", perhaps in a drop down menu. Usually you have to select repeat before having options like work days, weekends, or individual days. Perhaps not before but maybe now after the update.
    sweetypie31 likes this.
    04-20-2015 09:44 AM
    ^
    ^
    ^
    What VidJunky stated above.

Here's what it may look like on yours:

Hope it all works out for you!
    sweetypie31 likes this.
    04-20-2015 10:55 AM
    I'm glad I read this thread. I backed up my work day alarms to kies before I updated. I never would have known they changed the alarm set up.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-20-2015 11:08 AM
    I'm glad I read this thread. I backed up my work day alarms to kies before I updated. I never would have known they changed the alarm set up.

They changed the alarm quite a while ago in an update for KitKat. I prefer the old alarm.
    04-20-2015 11:36 AM
    I use Alarm Droid and really like it. I REALLY like the shake/flip to snooze feature :-)

Only word of caution, for some reason Alarm Droid defaults to "shake to OFF" - change this to "shake to snooze" or if you bump your phone (aka, knock it off your nightstand) it could turn the alarm off. Otherwise, AD is great.
    04-20-2015 12:52 PM
    They changed the alarm quite a while ago in an update for KitKat. I prefer the old alarm.
    Really? I never noticed .

04-20-2015 02:27 PM
    Use Alarm Clock Extreme Free
    04-21-2015 05:35 PM
    I started using My Alarm when I came to the Note 4, because the stock alarm app played songs for less than 30 seconds. I need the whole song to keep me awake enough to get up.

04-21-2015 08:31 PM
    Timely ftw not only does it play for a while you can also make it so the alarm will not turn off until you do a challenge.
    04-23-2015 07:31 PM