Does anyone use the Samsung folio case (S-View) with wireless charging built in? If so, how do you like it. I know a lot of people don't care for folio cases, but I do. I really didn't want the S-View, as I would prefer it if there were no cutouts in the case. Maybe someone can tell me more about how that functions and whether it is useful. It seems to get pretty good reviews on Amazon, other than some complaints about the window being cloudy.

Is it possible to use a glass screen protector with the case? And, of course, most important---does wireless charging work well with this case?
    04-20-2015 10:09 AM
    I looked on YouTube and found that there were several reviews of the S-View with wireless charging. They seem to be fairly positive overall. I'd still welcome any comments here, as well. Is there any problem with how it functions with Lollipop? I'm not interested in this so much for the S-View, but rather for the wireless charging. I also thought I'd get a folio case, so Iike that. I know you can replace the back on the phone with one with wireless charging, but it's my understanding that it increases the size of the phone and makes it impossible to buy a case for the phone. So this seems like the ideal solution for me.
    04-20-2015 07:16 PM