I had my main gmail account in my GMAIL app.....and I had my @outlook email added through Microsoft Sync Exchange throught the default Email app......

Then I thought let me have all the emails in one app so I deleted the Microsoft Exchange account from the default email app and added it as a secondary email in my GMAIL app.......but I am only getting notified when an email on my main GMAIL account comes but not on the @outlook.com email that I added..... I have to manually go into the GMAIL app and hit refresh to see the new emails...

any suggestions?
    04-20-2015 05:05 PM
    figured it out by going to settings of the Gmail app and turning on email notifications for the @outlook.com account

thanks for no help
    04-21-2015 02:16 AM
    I'm glad you were able to figure it out. Please understand that this is a forum, not a tech support site. We get thousands of new posts each day. The Ambassadors as well as many other regular members do their best to help answer questions, but it's not feasible to answer every single question, much less within 24 hours. If you were to email an official tech support site for any kind of device, I would bet that you'd have to wait at least 1-2 days before you got a response.
    BullGuard8 and sweetypie31 like this.
    04-21-2015 02:47 AM
    I'm glad you were able to figure it out. Please understand that this is a forum, not a tech support site. We get thousands of new posts each day. The Ambassadors as well as many other regular members do their best to help answer questions, but it's not feasible to answer every single question, much less within 24 hours. If you were to email an official tech support site for any kind of device, I would bet that you'd have to wait at least 1-2 days before you got a response.
    Fair enough, I apologize for hasting
    04-21-2015 08:50 AM