brand new phone so no email or apps installed need remote access
    04-21-2015 03:17 AM
    The only way you can remotely access it or locate it is if you set up a Google and/or Samsung account on it. If you activated your Google account, you can do so from the Device Manager when logging into your account from Google Play.

If you set up your Samsung account, you can go to Samsung's webpage and log in with your account there. There should be a remote locator for your device there.

Remember that if the device has already been wiped or factory-reset, no account information will be found and the remote access will not be able to be initiated.
    The only way you can remotely access it or locate it is if you set up a Google and/or Samsung account on it. If you activated your Google account, you can do so from the Device Manager when logging into your account from Google Play.

If you set up your Samsung account, you can go to Samsung's webpage and log in with your account there. There should be a remote locator for your device there.

Remember that if the device has already been wiped or factory-reset, no account information will be found and the remote access will not be able to be initiated.
    04-21-2015 04:31 AM
    brand new phone so no email or apps installed need remote access
    05-04-2016 03:27 AM