07-24-2016 03:11 AM
59 123
tools
    USe AcDisplay app. Replacement of your discrete bar icon
    09-23-2015 12:49 PM
    Use app AcDisplay, it replaces icons. Not perfect but better than big notifications panels!!
    09-23-2015 12:57 PM
    Great app, but doesn't solve the Hangouts banner not displaying. I don't want to reset my phone, so I just won't let the issue bother me.
    09-23-2015 02:09 PM
    Just to make sure see this post and check the screenshots by Macarim. This is exactly what we want!!
    <I can't put the link to the post, but google "lollipop-update-no-status-bar-notifications-lock-screen" to see the post).

So is there any update on this? Any fix from Google? Workaround?

PS: The only closest workaround is Acdisplay app. But it "works" like we want to but only if you don't have the pin lock screen. Otherwise, you have to live with two lock screens (one for Acdisplay to show you the icons, and 2nd one is for the actual lock screen where you enter the pin.
    10-02-2015 12:13 PM
    I messed with the settings and the banner appears now, but I still Factory reset my device as the custom LED notification was not working properly on third party app, "Typemail".
    10-02-2015 01:36 PM
    I did go to Sounds and Notifications,Notifications, While Locked, and selected Do Not Show Notifications.

And I STILL get those ugly notifications of any event in my calendar with big red and yellow slider buttons.

Arrrgh!

Please advise. . .
    12-04-2015 04:10 PM
    had the same problem until I realized something.

I might have turned it on, or not, I'm not sure.
    But I had the Quiet Notification turned on.

I went to Clean Master (that short brush icon), go to Tools, scroll down and find a Quiet Notification. If this has been turned on, search for the app of your choice (Whatsapp, Line, etc) and turned it off. All the missing notifications, should reappear at the top left when messages come in.

Hope this helps!
    01-29-2016 12:49 AM
    Another function that might be screwing up your notification - App Optimization by Smart Manager.
    If App is being Optimized, you might not have notifications coming in at all until you open your screen.
    Turn off optimization for them if u want to receive notifications.
    01-31-2016 11:19 PM
    I had the same problem and I try this: https://www.androidpit.com/how-to-ge...ns-on-lollipop
    hope that help
    07-24-2016 03:11 AM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD