Where to get a spare battery case?

bertsirkin

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I'm looking for a spare battery case - something I can put a spare battery in and keep it in my pocket, so it won't short. I've seen one that's semi-transparent plastic. One that looks like what's holding the battery in this image (on the right):

142396d1413900088t-anyone-getting-note-4-extra-battery-charging-kit-20-1413900081182.jpg

Anyone know where these can be purchased? (I already have a battery - I only need the plastic case)

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I got something (a long time ago - I found it in a box after I moved, and I have no idea what it was) in a soft plastic pouch, about the thickness of raincoat material but transparent. I keep my spares in that (two will just fit). See if something in a dollar store comes in a case you can use. For a buck, who cares what came in the case? Maybe a soft plastic case for clip-on sunglasses?

Rmedy21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking for a spare battery case - something I can put a spare battery in and keep it in my pocket, so it won't short. I've seen one that's semi-transparent plastic. One that looks like what's holding the battery in this image (on the right):

View attachment 172966

Anyone know where these can be purchased? (I already have a battery - I only need the plastic case)

Amazon is a great place to purchase accessories for your phone.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc