Howdy, y'all.

Did the update to Lollipop over the weekend, and I'm not sure I'm happy about it. I've had several occasions where my phone has locked up for some period of time (maybe 30 seconds?) when using Facebook, and a couple other apps like Gallery. Also, my Xbox One has disappeared as an available device for screencasting, which is super annoying, as I use it all the time.

Battery life has been good so far, and the whole phone DOES feel a tiny bit faster.

Anyone else having issues?
    04-22-2015 12:46 PM
    I get times of where the phone is sluggish but if I restart it the performance returns. I suspect one of the modules in the OS has a memory or some kind of performance leak. However it doesn't stop me from loving the features the Note 4 has in OS 5.0.1 over kitkat.
    04-22-2015 12:48 PM
    Also just discovered that the quality of recorded video/images is now HORRIBLE when using fast frame rates for Slow Motion, Sequence Shot, etc. Big bummer. May be something to do with the new camera API for lollipop.

FYI - they moved video recording mode out of the settings menu in the Camera app, and into the Modes list.
    04-22-2015 01:17 PM
    Also just discovered that the quality of recorded video/images is now HORRIBLE when using fast frame rates for Slow Motion, Sequence Shot, etc. Big bummer. May be something to do with the new camera API for lollipop.

FYI - they moved video recording mode out of the settings menu in the Camera app, and into the Modes list.
    I haven't noticed the image quality of the camera going down since I installed 5.0.1, if anything it's improved slightly, even when recording videos. Then again I use a ScanDisk Ultra 64GB card on phone with encryption turned on.
    04-22-2015 01:23 PM
    I haven't noticed the image quality of the camera going down since I installed 5.0.1, if anything it's improved slightly, even when recording videos. Then again I use a ScanDisk Ultra 64GB card on phone with encryption turned on.
    I'm not talking standard images. Try comparing slow motion video before and after the update, if you can. You'll see what I mean.
    04-22-2015 03:41 PM
    I'm not talking standard images. Try comparing slow motion video before and after the update, if you can. You'll see what I mean.
    Looking at my Note 4's settings there is not slow modem or recording settings so I don't know where you are setting this setting.
    04-22-2015 04:02 PM
    Looking at my Note 4's settings there is not slow modem or recording settings so I don't know where you are setting this setting.
    As I stated above, slow-mo and fast-mo have been moved from "setting" to "modes". You may have to download them if they're not in there (they're free).
    04-22-2015 04:05 PM