Why is my Note 4 have a huge screen time battery usage?

A

AC Question

why is my note 4 have a huge screen time battery useage

I have my note 4 since release but recently my battery have been dying very quickly . I only have 2 and half hour on screen time. I checked my screen useage only to find out that it has 42% useage. Is there anyway to keep it down
(Sorry i have a bad grammer and thank you)

MedicD

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
Re: why is my note 4 have a huge screen time battery useage

There are a ton of things that could cause this. Post your battery stats screenshot and click on the graph then post that screenshot too

Racinghart91

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site

i have the brightness at 100%
i get one hour of screen on time per 20% battery, so after 1 hour my battery is at 80%.

at the end of the day i have 40% left with 3 hours of SOT, not bad IMO

MedicD

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site

If you had 2.5 hours screen time and 40% left then you're not too far off of what most people are getting. Recently I'm lucky if I break 5 hours screen time in. A day. Something in android keeps waking up all the time.

Gunny94

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site

If you had 2.5 hours screen time and 40% left then you're not too far off of what most people are getting. Recently I'm lucky if I break 5 hours screen time in. A day. Something in android keeps waking up all the time.

Yeah, pretty much what MedicD said =)

If you just installed Lollipop, I recommend a reset factory if you notice battery drain.

Pdarnall

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site

Reset. Once that's done start disabling applications.

Posted via the Android Central App

MedicD

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site

As a followup... for some reason some of us get between 3 and 5 hours, then there are some that consistently get 6 or 7 hours and 2 days of usage. My phone is waking constantly and I can't figure out why, I've tried 3 factory resets. Some just seem better than others