Smart Lock Greyed Out?

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
For some reason I cannot enable the smart lock feature. Is this not available on ATT? I tried going to trusted agents but that is greyed out as well. Any advice?

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
For some reason I cannot enable the smart lock feature. Is this not available on ATT? I tried going to trusted agents but that is greyed out as well. Any advice?

I can turn mine on and my trusted agents aren't grey. I had another issue though and it had to do with security and it had some options greyed out. I was on the phone with Samsung for an hour and I finally figured this out and tried it. My issue was different, but it had to do with this same security tab so you can try this.

I had credentials stored that blocked me from turning my unlock to swipe for a few minute. Try hitting this to clear and see then if it will let you use smart lock.

Attachments

• 1430270241385.jpg
    1430270241385.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 44

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Setup a pin for your lock screen, then you'll be able to use smart lock feature

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

It didn't think about that, I just went on the assumption that everyone has a secure lock on their phone. It took me years to do that, but with more and more available on my phone now, a secured lock is the first thing I do.

Diane Kennedy

Apr 24, 2015
Visit site
I'm having the same problem on my Galaxy Note 3 (AT&T). I tried the Clear Credentials step, but it's still greyed out. I've had a pin code on my device since I bought it. Is there anything else to try?