I can not use the gps on my phone as u am unable to keep the gps signal connected. I continually get gps signal lost. When I get the signal back I am given completely different and most times wrong or crazy directions and then the gps signal us lost or dropped again. It is pointless to try and use naps or any other navigation app. And as for my location, the phone can't seem to keep that either. I am hating the galaxey note 4
    04-28-2015 10:49 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Where are you located? Are weather conditions optimal for GPS use? Bad weather or heavy cloud cover can impact GPS reception. Are you in the middle of a big city? Tall buildings can also interfere.
    04-28-2015 10:54 PM
    With my Galaxy Note 3, I am experiencing the same issue in metro Atlanta. Prior to the March update, I never had this problem.
    05-04-2015 04:51 PM
    Which model do you have? I have an AT&T one and the GPS was terrible under KitKat, it got worse initially on Lollipop, and I ended up resorting to a factory reset. I won't say it's perfect, but it is better than it was.
    05-04-2015 04:58 PM
    I received a new galaxy note 4 last week after using my old RAZR HD for many years. My only concern is that the GPS seems to be less effective on the new phone- in every other way, though, it is much better.

By less effective, I mean driving on the highway, it skips over to driving on some side road then back after a few minutes of google maps freaking out. It also seems to take longer to find my location to begin with. Typical driving areas are south-east and central Connecticut.

Like I said, the GPS issue is my only concern, this is an awesome phone in every other way.
    05-05-2015 08:53 AM