Ok, I have had my galaxy note 4 (at&t) for a few months now, and things were rather peachy at first. I liked the phone and the battery life was ok. Alas! As of late, my phone literally, and I am dead serious, loses ridiculous amounts of battery right before my eyes. Like 2% every minute and and a half. i went from 79% to 36% in an hour and a half. And this is not continous use, this is me using it, putting it down, and picking it up again. I've literally done everything in my power to help the battery but it doesn't work. Plz help me.
    04-30-2015 07:36 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Did this start after the Lollipop update?

It would help to see some battery stats. Charge up to 100%, then let it drain to 20-30% with normal usage, without charging in between. Then show us:

1. The main Settings>Battery screen.
    2. The fullscreen battery graph screen (which shows Awake time and Cell Signal Strength).
    3. The Screen category (to see total Screen On time).
    4. The Cell Standby category, if present (to see Time Without Signal).

http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...d-central.html
    04-30-2015 07:42 PM
    Ok, I have had my galaxy note 4 (at&t) for a few months now, and things were rather peachy at first. I liked the phone and the battery life was ok. Alas! As of late, my phone literally, and I am dead serious, loses ridiculous amounts of battery right before my eyes. Like 2% every minute and and a half. i went from 79% to 36% in an hour and a half. And this is not continous use, this is me using it, putting it down, and picking it up again. I've literally done everything in my power to help the battery but it doesn't work. Plz help me.
    Ahhh. Same here. Moreso noticeable after the lollipop update. *I HAVE done the 'clearing the cache thing,' but really really do not want to do the factory reset.

Note 4 (Verizon), Lollipop, 128GB micro D

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Why does my Note 4 lose battery so quickly?-screenshot_2015-05-01-13-03-11.jpg  
    05-01-2015 01:09 PM
    I'm following your post to see if there is someone out there that may know of how to help.

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-01-2015 01:10 PM
    Install GSam then run for a day and post the main GSam screen and the App Sucker screen. That will provide more detailed info. The lollipop battery reports are not very useful.
    05-01-2015 01:38 PM
    Install GSam then run for a day and post the main GSam screen and the App Sucker screen. That will provide more detailed info. The lollipop battery reports are not very useful.
    Plus 1

Moto X 2014
    05-01-2015 01:41 PM
    Facebook can be a total battery suck, especially older versions--is it up to date?

Also, corrupt SD cards can drain battery by causing the media scanner to get stuck on the corrupt file. Unmount the card in Settings>Storage, remove it, and reboot. Insert the card into your computer and run chkdsk to look for bad sectors: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...d-sd-card.html
    05-01-2015 02:45 PM