Is this the halo what people are talking about? The geek squad said its normal, true???

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails zagg glass screen protector-20150430_195016.jpg   zagg glass screen protector-20150430_194934.jpg  
    04-30-2015 10:07 PM
    Heres another pic

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails zagg glass screen protector-20150430_194934.jpg  
    04-30-2015 10:09 PM
    Yep. That's what I have too. A halo. Look on the bright side...a "cheap" way to become an angel. :-)
    PainFX likes this.
    04-30-2015 11:17 PM
    Yep. That's what I have too. A halo. Look on the bright side...a "cheap" way to become an angel. :-)
    ok thanks! i thought they were lying, trying to cover up their bad job! i guess i will have to live with it. i still prefer zagg glass screen protector than others, since i've had them on my previous samsung devices.
    04-30-2015 11:46 PM
    I contacted them in January about it. They said they were working on improvements, trying to fix the halo.

I bought mine just after Christmas. When did you buy yours?
    05-01-2015 09:53 AM
    ok thanks! i thought they were lying, trying to cover up their bad job!
    No. This is a known issue. There are several older posts about it. It's caused buy a slight beveled edge on the Note 4 screen edges. So it prevents the flat Zagg glass from sealing tightly on the edges.
    05-01-2015 09:55 AM
    I contacted them in January about it. They said they were working on improvements, trying to fix the halo.

I bought mine just after Christmas. When did you buy yours?
    Got it yesterday. But what' I'm more concern is that is the screen protector gonna lift up over time??
    05-01-2015 11:58 AM
    Got it yesterday. But what' I'm more concern is that is the screen protector gonna lift up over time??
    Bummer. I was hoping they would have addressed the issue by now but if you just got yours, I guess not.

I don't think it will lift any more than what you see. Mine hasn't and I don't use a case. Except in one corner (upper right around the front camera) the halo size/width increased. But this was caused by me putting it in my pocket and a thread in my pocket slid under the zagg screen and caused it to double the halo size in that area.

I didn't realize it at first and kept pushing it into my pocket until I realized it was caught on something. But, that has been a couple months now and the halo area has not increased. The zagg screen still fits tightly everywhere (ie not lifting up our separating from the main screen) other than the halo effect all around the perimeter.
    PainFX likes this.
    05-01-2015 12:29 PM
    I got a Zagg glass for free in January at the CES show. The Zagg rep put it on my phone and it has not lifted at all. I am VERY happy with it, and that slight edge that everyone calls 'Halo' does not bother me at all!
    05-01-2015 06:23 PM
    I got a Zagg glass for free in January at the CES show. The Zagg rep put it on my phone and it has not lifted at all. I am VERY happy with it, and that slight edge that everyone calls 'Halo' does not bother me at all!
    Yea.. I kinda dislike the trapped air bubbles.
    05-01-2015 06:37 PM