My Note 4 keeps heating up frequently even when not in use, it seems to be the same time each day but I don't know why, I am constantly clearing apps and even have Clean Master installed???
    05-01-2015 05:10 PM
    Try Safe Mode.

Bear in mind that apps such as Clean Master are not necessarily helpful.

Also, do you gave any security apps which may be scanning for viruses or malware at the same time each day?

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-01-2015 06:36 PM
    Actually, apps written by Cheetah are the opposite of being helpful. They don't understand how Android works, and write Android apps that would be good to have on Windows - and are bad to run on Android.

Aside from what Belodion asked, do you use the phone about the same each day? Charge until the same time, use it about the same? Look at the Battery page in Settings. Tap on the graph and you'll get another page. Is there a sharp drop at about that time, then the battery is back to close to the charge it was before? That's a dendrite (see Lithium Battery Dendrite links for more than you want to know) and can only be "fixed" by replacing the battery. (An Anker battery for a Note 4 (they're good) is only $13.)
    05-01-2015 11:56 PM