On Monday (of all days), I sat down in my office to start my work week. My Note 4 reminded me that I left my S Pen behind. Without really thinking, I rolled my chair and heard a snap. That was my S Pen severing in half.

I use it all the time but don't want to give Samsung $30 for a new one. I have been looking around for cheaper replacements. Does this site look legit to you all?

Search results for: 'note 4 s pen'

They have them in all the color variants and it's 66% less than what Samsung is selling them for.

Thoughts?
    05-02-2015 04:35 PM
    Well, I look at it this way. The price seems a little too good to be true, unless they're all refurbished pens. However, it's cheap enough that you could order one and try it out. I'd be worried that it's just a regular "dumb" stylus without the S-pen's capabilities, but for the money it's worth a shot - if it's crap you haven't wasted that much cash, and then you know to buy a proper replacement.
    Laura Knotek and Neo_ii_Droid like this.
    05-02-2015 05:27 PM
    Well, I look at it this way. The price seems a little too good to be true, unless they're all refurbished pens. However, it's cheap enough that you could order one and try it out. I'd be worried that it's just a regular "dumb" stylus without the S-pen's capabilities, but for the money it's worth a shot - if it's crap you haven't wasted that much cash, and then you know to buy a proper replacement.
    Interesting online site there and never heard of it until now. Anyways, I did purchase a backup OEM S Pen from eBay of all places, that was a couple of dollars more. Of course as always with any online purchasing, caveat emptor.
    dancing-bass likes this.
    05-02-2015 06:50 PM
    On Monday (of all days), I sat down in my office to start my work week. My Note 4 reminded me that I left my S Pen behind. Without really thinking, I rolled my chair and heard a snap. That was my S Pen severing in half.

I use it all the time but don't want to give Samsung $30 for a new one. I have been looking around for cheaper replacements. Does this site look legit to you all?

Search results for: 'note 4 s pen'

They have them in all the color variants and it's 66% less than what Samsung is selling them for.

Thoughts?
    I would go with the Samsung one. You know it will work and it has a 1 year warranty.
    05-03-2015 12:32 AM
    Several ways that you can pay for it. Use Paypal, Google Wallet, a Credit Card. The best way to do it and get the most protection is by using an American Express card and you get the extended warranty for an extra year that protects against any damage. even if you roll over it in your chair.
    05-03-2015 01:10 PM
    I would go with the Samsung one. You know it will work and it has a 1 year warranty.
    +1
    05-03-2015 02:52 PM