I have the OEM Samsung QI pads (the long fat one, and the small square one) and both shut off when the phone reaches 100%. I hate this as in the morning when I wake up, my phone is never at 100%.

Ive read contradicting stories that it is the phone's OS that controls this and it has nothing to do with the pad itself, whereas others say some pads have a trickle charge feature, which keeps it topped up at 100% always.

I'm wondering which pad you guys use with your note 4s, specifically ones that do not shut off and stop charging after reaching 100%.
    05-04-2015 11:17 AM
    Wow, no one wirelessly charges their note 4? Crazy
    05-06-2015 04:30 PM
    Just ordered this....should have this week, will let you know.

CHOE Stadium Qi Wireless Charger 3-Coils Wide Charging Area Wireless Charging Pad for Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge,Nexus 6, Sony Xperia Z3V, Nexus 5 /7

Qi-infinity™ Note 4 receiver with NFC Coil, S-view Compatibility Ultra-thin Qi Wireless Charging Receiver Card Coil - Samsung Galaxy N9100
    05-06-2015 04:50 PM
    I have 2 of the Qi Stadium 3 coil CHOE charger and they work great. The large size makes it easy to place my note 4 on it without having to worry about perfect placement or balancing it. I use a black one on the desk and a white one on the nightstand (white is easier to see if the dark). A blue LED lights up once the connection has been made and it keeps the phone at 100% until I remove it.

Hope that this helps
    Charles

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-06-2015 05:04 PM
    yootech Qi for the Note 4, Amazon but ti is out of stock there. It is only .7mm thick so I works under the original back and with any case. Alignment is a bit finicky but after using it for a while it is now a breeze. To help I put a small bit of tape on the outside of the back cover aligned with the center of the coil, it is now second nature.
    05-06-2015 11:06 PM
    Thanks chucks, but that's not what I was asking about...
    05-07-2015 07:32 AM
    Just got this and charging...only plugged in for 10 mins, but has gone down 2%..not sure why. Will give it an hour or so and see what happens
    ------------
    CHOE Stadium Qi Wireless Charger 3-Coils Wide Charging Area Wireless Charging Pad for Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge,Nexus 6, Sony Xperia Z3V, Nexus 5 /7

Qi-infinity™ Note 4 receiver with NFC Coil, S-view Compatibility Ultra-thin Qi Wireless Charging Receiver Card Coil - Samsung Galaxy N9100
    05-08-2015 10:35 AM
    Just got this and charging...only plugged in for 10 mins, but has gone down 2%..not sure why. Will give it an hour or so and see what happens
    ------------

I always clear my cache before I charge just to make sure nothing is running to drain the battery. Does it help? I don't know for sure but it seems to help.
    Skinscrushcowboys likes this.
    05-08-2015 10:54 AM
    UPDATE....After some modifications working like a charm. Had to use a small amount of electrical tape to secure the contacts onto under the rear cover. Also put a small piece of tape on the inside of the rear cover to press on the contact. Success!Which Qi pad are you using?-dsc06253.jpgWhich Qi pad are you using?-dsc06254.jpg
    05-08-2015 12:56 PM
    I use the Keedox 3-Coils wireless charger. Works like a champ (as long as I use the Samsung wireless back).
    msndrstood likes this.
    05-08-2015 01:00 PM
    UPDATE....After some modifications working like a charm. Had to use a small amount of electrical tape to secure the contacts onto under the rear cover. Also put a small piece of tape on the inside of the rear cover to press on the contact. Success!
    Say, can you post a shot of the back cover on the phone? Just curious to know if any "bump" whatsoever?
    05-08-2015 04:15 PM
    Say, can you post a shot of the back cover on the phone? Just curious to know if any "bump" whatsoever?
    I will when I get home. I am using an Otterbox Defender over top of the stock case so I see nothing...and it still charges fine.
    05-08-2015 04:42 PM

LG's version had it for almost 2 years now never failed me.
    05-08-2015 05:10 PM
    I am a big fan of the Tylt. Works great, zero alignment issues, and it props my phone up.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    05-08-2015 05:59 PM