note owners please help

brick58

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
I am thinking on getting a note, can you tell me how good the sound is when you listen to music and if your phone has 'lag'? I have read that samsung lag real bad..thanks

AndroidHabit

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
My brother just picked up the Note4 and I checked it out.
I didn't notice any lag with it but then again that was just at that moment.
I would need it as a daily driver to test it.
The sound I do know is similar to the LG G3 but just slightly lower than it.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I have had the note 4 since January. The speaker for music and speaker calls is def louder than the note3, but as far as music it doeant compare to say the htc phones because thats a selling point for them. It is enough for me when im listening to music getting ready for work or something like that, other times i use a bluetooth speaker.

I dont see much lag with the note4. I will say im not super picky on what some people call lag. If something takes half a se ond to open for the first time it doesnt bother me. As far as scrolling screen to screen and things like that i dont think the note4 has noticable lag, but then like i said, im not super picky.

The note4 is a solid phone and still second to none in my book, if you like the size of it and you like having a battery last all day its great.

Good luck, but after a few months with mine ( ive had the note 2 and 3, and the last few droids that have been out) i wouldnt trade it on anything that is currently on the market. The galaxy s6 was a great concept until samsung skimped on the battery for the "thin is in" crap.

Posted via the Android Central App

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I am thinking on getting a note, can you tell me how good the sound is when you listen to music and if your phone has 'lag'? I have read that samsung lag real bad..thanks

I usually listen through headphones or Bluetooth but sound is ok through the phone. Not Boomsound good but Ok. I don't notice any lag where it matters. You will get some hesitation is spots but it is very much an improvement over prior years. I will say it is still not iPhone smooth or as smooth as my Moto X. Depends on what you can live with. It's still Touchwiz.

Sent from my Note 4

JaceKG

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Not being funny but any music coming from a silly little speaker in a phone is gonna sound pants... not sure what your expecting. I love my note 4 and my galaxy s4 which is my work phone and they both sound "shcrap" however put a decent external speaker on them and it's a different ball game. I now use my phones as my site radios using an external speaker. Sound better than my makita site radios

Posted via the Android Central App