Can anyone suggest a launcher that's just as good as Nova? I love Nova, but the last few days I have been having issues with Nova force stopping when I try to add widgets from, uccw, zoomed, and xwidget. Those are the only ones that have been giving me issues. Thanks in advance.
    05-06-2015 03:45 AM
    Give apex a try. It really runs smooth. The only drawback for me is it is a little slow manually changing icons. Other than that I have had no issues with it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2
    05-06-2015 04:16 AM
    Give apex a try. It really runs smooth. The only drawback for me is it is a little slow manually changing icons. Other than that I have had no issues with it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2
    Thanks. Will try now
    05-06-2015 04:28 AM
    Can anyone suggest a launcher that's just as good as Nova? I love Nova, but the last few days I have been having issues with Nova force stopping when I try to add widgets from, uccw, zoomed, and xwidget. Those are the only ones that have been giving me issues. Thanks in advance.
    Before you switch from Nova, have you tried their latest beta?? It works great for me.
    It's available here:
    Nova Launcher APKs - APKMirror
    05-06-2015 06:22 AM
    Before you switch from Nova, have you tried their latest beta?? It works great for me.
    It's available here:
    No I haven't tried it. I have the paid version. Will this beta mess up anything?
    05-06-2015 06:31 AM
    been using apex for a long time now. no issues
    05-06-2015 06:40 AM
    Love solo launcher nova used to be my favorite before I found solo. Most of the features are free and its nice and smooth

Moto X 2014
    05-06-2015 06:55 AM
    No I haven't tried it. I have the paid version. Will this beta mess up anything?
    The only caveat is once you go beta it's a real pain to go back to the paid if you don't like the beta. If someone knows a quick and painless way to go back I'm all ears.

Support Our Troops !!!
    <><
    Beast Mode 4
    UniQue WerkX likes this.
    05-06-2015 07:11 AM
    It's available here:
    OK. The beta worked. Thanks. I cursed a little bit until I figured out the changes though. Lol
    05-06-2015 07:12 AM
    Love solo launcher nova used to be my favorite before I found solo. Most of the features are free and its nice and smooth

Moto X 2014
    I tried solo before. There was something I didn't like. I can't remember what it was.
    Fulton330 likes this.
    05-06-2015 07:13 AM
    The only caveat is once you go beta it's a real pain to go back to the paid if you don't like the beta. If someone knows a quick and painless way to go back I'm all ears.

Support Our Troops !!!
    <><
    Beast Mode 4
    It's not too difficult to go back to the original Nova from the Beta version.
    Do a Nova backup. Delete The Nova Beta. Then download the orignal Nova and apply the backup.
    05-06-2015 07:20 AM
    It will not mess up anything!
    05-06-2015 07:22 AM
    Action launcher 3? I think it's best out there.
    05-06-2015 07:35 AM
    It's not too difficult to go back to the original Nova from the Beta version.
    Do a Nova backup. Delete The Nova Beta. Then download the orignal Nova and apply the backup.
    I got the beta via Google+ Nova group which gave me a link to the Play Store beta version. Now when I uninstall Nova I still only have beta as a choice to install. I opted out via the Google+ method suggested, to no avail, and the developer says it's my carriers or phones fault not his which is (insert profanity here) because when I signed up I was with Verizon I a Note2, then moved to T-Mobile on a G2 then moved to AT&T on a Note4, all are stuck with beta and when I wrote this to developer I have gotten no response of any kind this time.

Support Our Troops !!!
    <><
    Beast Mode 4
    05-06-2015 08:38 AM
    I got the beta via Google+ Nova group which gave me a link to the Play Store beta version. Now when I uninstall Nova I still only have beta as a choice to install. I opted out via the Google+ method suggested, to no avail, and the developer says it's my carriers or phones fault not his which is (insert profanity here) because when I signed up I was with Verizon I a Note2, then moved to T-Mobile on a G2 then moved to AT&T on a Note4, all are stuck with beta and when I wrote this to developer I have gotten no response of any kind this time.

Support Our Troops !!!
    <><
    Beast Mode 4
    Not sure why you want "out" of the Beta because it works perfectly for me, but have you tried deleting the Beta and then reinstalling Nova from the Playstore? I did this on an earlier Beta that was not behaving properly and it worked for me. (But I have not switched carriers, although not sure why that should effect it.)
    05-06-2015 08:51 AM
    been using apex for a long time now. no issues
    Affirmative, personally love it.
    plumcrazy likes this.
    05-06-2015 09:15 AM
    I tried solo before. There was something I didn't like. I can't remember what it was.
    I just lost vertical app draw and can't get it back so no more solo

Moto X 2014
    05-16-2015 07:14 PM
    Apex the best for me.

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-02-2015 05:38 PM