01-17-2016 10:31 AM
84 ... 234
tools
    With all of the problems I saw on the thread, I disabled FB on my note 4 today. Thanks for the heads up
    08-20-2015 12:03 PM
    Programs can do that?
    08-20-2015 12:07 PM
    My experience has been that every version of FB has caused some type of problem on my Note 4, and before that the Note 3. This latest update of FB isn't any different. I haven't stopped the app because my family and friends contact me a lot using FB or FB Messenger. It's annoying when it happens, but I live with it.
    08-20-2015 12:55 PM
    Ive been using the browser for facebook forever now. Slowed down all of my phones. Its no good!

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-20-2015 01:30 PM
    I'm having lots of issues with facebook recently.
    Fb app completely crashes the phone, updates by itself, messenger keeps crashing a lot. You are going to be better off using browser for it.
    Even app permissions are killing me, they have to know your exact location and stuff. Why on earth app needs an access to microphone if I cant even send text messages without messenger app, don`t have to mention voice calls.

Apart from crashes and stuff they`ve blocked my account that I used for over 5 years for no actual reason. And started asking my ID in order to get it back. When I told that I`m not going to provide my ID to a social media website they got really pissed, told me that my account is going to remain blocked until I provide them with my ID and they are not going to recover any of my information until I do so. Isn't it a blackmail? They just hijacked my account asking for ID as a ransom.

Account wasn`t an actual problem cause I`ve got a backup of all my photos but all information and my clients contacts are just gone now.
    Had my companies page linked to my account so they killed access to it as well, good thing is that I set my wife as and admin in there so I can still manage my companies page.

Privacy? there is no privacy on FB, be aware of that and backup all your photos and important info that you have in there.
    It can happen to anyone, I didn't see that coming
    09-21-2015 04:06 PM
    I uninstalled the FB app when I first got my Note 4. I have a Sprint Note 4, 5.1.1. I access FB as a web site and have no problems. Ray
    09-23-2015 07:51 PM
    I had the same issues until I changed it to open links externally. Something in the internal Web browser on Facebook caused me to have crashes and freezing

Sent from my Samsung Note 4 using Tapatalk
    09-24-2015 10:34 PM
    Yes it crashes when using the internal browser. Why? In my case, I know why. Perhaps you have a similar experience. I have a lot of security on my Note 4. Especially in the browser Dept. FB browser redirects traffic thru it's servers. Stalking your browsing. My phone will NOT accept redirects. They are treated as unsafe, and rightly so. So the FB internal browser clashes with my security programs. Hence the lockups. I use external browsers only. Maybe some of you are experiencing the same from any security apps that you may have installed?!

Posted via Android Central App
    09-27-2015 01:32 AM
    i have a note 5 and i was having the same issue. i took the phone back to verizon because i thought there was a defect with the phone and then the new one started doing the same thing. after spending some time with samsung support i learned that the facebook app was the issue. so i had to uninstall it and it fixed the problem, but now i have to wait for a facebook update to install it and see if it works. thing is that the samsung tech couldn't tell me why that happens. does anybody know why?
    01-17-2016 10:31 AM
84 ... 234