How do I sync my galaxy Note 4 S Planner with Outlook on pc?

A

AC Question

how do i sync my galaxy note 4 s planner with outlook on pc?

i want to access calender entries on pc

magichoward

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: how do i sync my galaxy note 4 s planner with outlook on pc?

Kies will sync calender and an app called phone Explorer

Posted via the Android Central App. Magichoward

ntvtxn

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site

Had a bad experience with Kies as have many people ... so forewarned is forearmed. After much research, I settled on third party software that's not free. Many of the free solutions had problems that weren't worth my time. The right solution depends what you need.

motor96

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site

Had a bad experience with Kies as have many people ... so forewarned is forearmed. After much research, I settled on third party software that's not free. Many of the free solutions had problems that weren't worth my time. The right solution depends what you need.

What paid apps did you go with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site

The best PC app I have found is Go Contact Sync Mod. It is an open project that allows donations. You can download the program here; GO Contact Sync Mod - Browse Files at SourceForge.net
It syncs Outlook on your PC with your Google account where your contacts, and calendar are stored. It is easy to use, and offers sync functions from one to the other or both ways. After using 3 different paid applications, none of which worked with Outlook worth a darn I found Go Contact Sync Mod and have never looked back.

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site

I paid for and use gsyncit. Works well on my corporate workstation with exchange.

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site

Is it possible to setup Outlook to sync with Google Calendar? This way if the Note 4's S Planner/Calendar app is setup to sync with Google Calendar, then the changes made on one device will be made to the other.

The way I'm thinking about it is like how IMAP email works. Is that a valid way to think about calendar syncing options for this question?

millerwa76

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site

Is it possible to setup Outlook to sync with Google Calendar? This way if the Note 4's S Planner/Calendar app is setup to sync with Google Calendar, then the changes made on one device will be made to the other.

The way I'm thinking about it is like how IMAP email works. Is that a valid way to think about calendar syncing options for this question?

Yes, you can sync Google (mail & calendar) with Outlook. Couldn't begin to tell you the process how to do it with mobile apps as I don't use Outlook anymore, but when I used a windows pc, I used outlook as my desktop mail client and downloaded a sync program direct from Google that synced all of my Google services to Outlook.

I'd imagine there's a similar set up for Outlook mobile.

Posted via the Android Central App

plumcrazy

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site

I struggled with outlook and android. i tried kies, gsyncit etc....android is just horrible for it unless you have an exchange server IMO. then it works flawlessly.

ntvtxn

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site

Akruto mimics an Exchange server without the high cost. They explain this in their blog.