05-12-2015 10:14 AM
38 12
tools
    Which carrier do you have by the way?
    My phone is not carrier branded, it's the unlocked international model SM-N910F.
    05-11-2015 11:36 AM
    i downgraded to kitkat today !
    rooted it so it wont update, and finaly got xposed back !

I allready love it again !

il get back to lollipop if they ever make it as good as kitkat
    can you teach me how please step by step? when I tried rooting it would always fail saying some error about the partition

I know how to install Kit Kat if you can just teach me how to root the Note 4 and how to disable this update nag via root I would really appreciate it
    05-11-2015 11:38 AM
    can you teach me how please step by step? when I tried rooting it would always fail saying some error about the partition

I know how to install Kit Kat if you can just teach me how to root the Note 4 and how to disable this update nag via root I would really appreciate it
    BullGuard8,

Have you seen Synycalwon's posts to you and the private messages they sent to you? I've seen them post to you about their issue several times. Can you please answer one of the messages so this issue can be dealt with?

Thanks!
    BullGuard8 likes this.
    05-11-2015 12:30 PM
    BullGuard8,

Have you seen Synycalwon's posts to you and the private messages they sent to you? I've seen them post to you about their issue several times. Can you please answer one of the messages so this issue can be dealt with?

Thanks!
    I never saw any of the PMs as I don't get popups, I just saw it and changed the avatar. I couldn't care less about an avatar, LOL big deal!
    05-11-2015 12:38 PM
    I never saw any of the PMs as I don't get popups, I just saw it and changed the avatar. I couldn't care less about an avatar, LOL big deal!
    Ok..thanks for taking care of that issue. I don't know who had it first, I was just wanting you two to get the issue worked out because it was bothering Synycalwon, so better to get it discussed or worked out some way.

Thanks for handling the situation!
    BullGuard8 likes this.
    05-11-2015 12:42 PM
    Ok..thanks for taking care of that issue. I don't know who had it first, I was just wanting you two to get the issue worked out because it was bothering Synycalwon, so better to get it discussed or worked out some way.

Thanks for handling the situation!
    np man, I really don't care about avatars I have no issue changing it to a fluffy duck if y'all want
    05-11-2015 12:44 PM
    np man, I really don't care about avatars I have no issue changing it to a fluffy duck if y'all want
    It isn't up to me what avatar anyone has. I had just noticed that something had been said several times and for whatever reason, you two weren't communicating.

I just decided to give a shot at being an "unofficial mediator" and seeing if we could get it settled, since we are a little community here.
    BullGuard8 likes this.
    05-11-2015 12:47 PM
    It isn't up to me what avatar anyone has. I had just noticed that something had been said several times and for whatever reason, you two weren't communicating.

I just decided to give a shot at being an "unofficial mediator" and seeing if we could get it settled, since we are a little community here.
    Yeah I havent seen his or the mod's PM until you notified me now as I only come here for help not a regular you know.... I also don't get popups when receiving a new PM hence why those PMs were lying in my inbox collecting dust. I wouldn't hesitate to remove an avatar if it hurts someone or offends him I just used it thinking it was super duper Androidy cool not knowing it was his own work that he spent so much time in creating it

All good now
    Kelly Kearns and Paul627g like this.
    05-11-2015 01:00 PM
    A big hat tip to you Kelly! Thank you for the assist.

Not a problem
    Paul627g likes this.
    05-11-2015 02:11 PM
    A big hat tip to you Kelly! Thank you for the assist.

Thank you BullGuard8! I really, really appreciate you changing the avatar. Sounds silly but it was a bit of a thorn in my side nagging at me. I feel much much better now. Thanks again!

Note: my apologies to all for taking the thread off topic.
    I totally understand bro, I wouldn't be happy if someone simply stole my avatar that I worked hard to create. I didn't even think of asking you silly me, I thought you just grabbed it from some cool site LOL

all good, have a good one
    Kelly Kearns likes this.
    05-11-2015 02:51 PM
    I know this option is not available to AT&T users..
    I got T-Mobile.
    05-11-2015 03:26 PM

Okay I had trouble rooting to. Search for the cf autoroot topic on XDA. Find the older root file for 4.4.4. Then, disable reactivation lock under settings. That was failing my root to but now it works. Maybe you can just use the cf autoroot file from chainfires website but idk that for sure.

Grt
    05-12-2015 01:21 AM
    Okay I had trouble rooting to. Search for the cf autoroot topic on XDA. Find the older root file for 4.4.4. Then, disable reactivation lock under settings. That was failing my root to but now it works. Maybe you can just use the cf autoroot file from chainfires website but idk that for sure.

Grt
    as I mentioned earlier, I already rooted
    05-12-2015 10:14 AM
38 12