Hi There Guys
    I have a big problem with my Samsung galaxy note 4. I was listening to songs through my phone on my external Microlab speaker. For some reason i unplugged the audio jack and plugged it again. it was playing fine bt after plugging again i did not hear any sound. Then carefully heard the speaker is making very very low. I almost needed to put the speakers in my ear to hear sound. after that i unplugged the jack n tried playing songs or any music or video through my phone speaker. But its all the same thing. very little sound is coming out of my mobile speaker too at full volume. Tried headphone its the same. In headphone i can hear distorted sound. Very very low. when i make a call there is no sound on my earpiece n if i talk the other person cant hear me. What could be the problem? I tried rebooting many times. Tried factory reset n all other things i cud find on forums. Nothing seem to work. i dnt think its speaker ic as it makes very very low sound. N moreover i cant hear through earpeace or headphone on calls which i guess isnt related to the speaker ic? this is really weird. anyone got any help for me? Been using the galaxy note 4 for 6 months now and I dont have warranty here in my country.

Any help would be appriciated.

Thanks.
    Raihan
    05-10-2015 04:28 PM
    did you found or fix the problem ? i have same problem with my fon
    02-03-2016 06:26 AM
    For the longest time my phone's sound would go in and out and I had no fix for it. Factory reset fixed it. ๐Ÿ‘โœŒ๐Ÿ‘Œ good luck

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-09-2016 11:31 PM
    Did you Find the solution I have done the same thing which is connecting my note 4 to my external Pc speakers and all the Note 4 speakers are producing very very low sound and crackling sound.
    09-17-2016 11:47 AM