05-13-2015 02:48 AM
30 12
tools
    i have done a factory reset
    That isn't the same as removing the OS and reinstalling it though.

Even Samsung at Best Buy can't remove the OS and reinstall it
    05-12-2015 03:59 PM
    I like all the new Lollipop features, at least the ones we got, and I would not downgrade to Kit Kat but there are some Lollipop issues in need of a fix.

My contacts no longer sync to my vehicle. I tried disabling the stock app and for a minute they transferred using a third party app, but it was for just a minute. The following day they would no longer transfer. Some people do not have this problem with their contacts since Lollipop but many are experiencing this Bluetooth issue.

The battery does drain a bit faster, even after a factory reset. For me, not a tremendous amount, but it is noticeable.

The phone was quite snappy after the factory reset, but now it is experiencing some lag.

A lot of people are experiencing these issues and hopefully soon there will be a fix.
    Reverse here... on kitkat I was forever having to reconnect and search for my phone to connect to my Bluetooth Alpine unit in my vehicle but on lollipop I get in my van activate Bluetooth on the phone, switch the unit on and sorted. Connects straight away all the time.

Posted from my rooted Note 4 and loving it
    05-12-2015 04:13 PM
    I came here hoping someone found some fixes for lollipop. My experience has been increased lag with all apps, apps like contacts crashing, annoyed at how they minimize notifications on the lockscreen and notifications to mere symbols, and one I will go into detail about.

Blocking mode > Do not disturb. IN blocking mode you could change your white list to any contact. In DND, you can only whitelist your favorites. Under most circumstances, this is fine, but when you work shift work, and you sleep when your boss is awake, this means I have to make my boss a favorite and I dont want to see his name pop up under favorites every time. Who needs that aggravation? Seriously, who thought favorites only was a great idea?

The only thing I liked was the new icons, but I could have gotten them through a download.....
    05-13-2015 01:09 AM
    I like the lock feature of recognising where I am and so I don't like to unlock the phone.
    Dislike the colors surely an option to have a dark theme would make a big difference to the battery. I'm getting maybe 20 percent less battery now...

Posted via the Android Central App. Magichoward
    05-13-2015 01:30 AM
    i am using a ZTE Blade S6 Plus for 1 month, which is also Lollipop. So far so good.
    Overall feelings about Lollipop-img_20150327_174839.jpg
    05-13-2015 02:48 AM
30 12