Can I get some help with my Note 4 Model Clarification?

Duende01

May 11, 2015
Visit site
Need Help with Note 4 Model Clarification...

Greetings, I am in the process of buying a Note 4 and have run into some discrepancies with pricing and the model numbers from two different retailers. I am looking for the factory unlocked Note 4 with LTE capabilities. BestBuy sells it thru one of their MarketPlace partners and they list the model as the N910C for $614.46. However, when I look for the same model number thru one of Amazon's partners they list it as the International Version without LTE capabilities. They both have the N910H which is about $150 more at BestBuy. So, what gives? Which one should I get and what are the main difference between the N910C and N910H? I do travel a lot and must ensure that the phone works in all locations, however, I am not looking to sacrifice the LTE speeds if the international model is not capable of supporting. Also, is there any preference as far as processor (Snapdragon vs Exynos)? Thanks in advance for your prompt replies.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Need Help with Note 4 Model Clarification...

The "H" version doesn't have LTE, whereas the "C" includes LTE.

Below are the bands for the "C" model. I would suggest looking at the supported network bands for the carriers you will be using to make sure you'll have full support, including while traveling abroad.

2.5G (EDGE, GSM/GPRS ) MHz:850, 900, 1800, 1900
3.5G (HSPA+, UMTS/WCDMA ) MHz:850, 900, 1900, 2100
4G (LTE ) Bands:1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 17, 20

Duende01

May 11, 2015
Visit site
Re: Need Help with Note 4 Model Clarification...

Thanks! Currently I use Straight Talk as I have never been a big fan of contracts. As a matter of fact, after 20+ years of owning cell-phones cannot recall ever having one. I spend times overseas in Europe and parts of the middle-east but the phone will mostly be used in the US. When I go to the different countries I normally just buy a pay & go SIM card which have been a big hit in Europe for quite some time. There it is normal to buy phones unlocked. Do you see me having a problem with the "C" in any of these locations? I have already placed the order and should be arriving in two days. I will have my wife try it there and then send it to my current location to see if it works with the SIM Card I am using now. Again thanks!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary